AI Text to funscript help

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to use ChatGPT to generate a funscript from a text prompt. I don’t know much about Computer Science, so I had the AI generate the script in seemingly the same text format that funscripts seem to be whenever i drop one into chrome. After it gave me the script, i pasted it into a text file and made sure it matched the same text structure as that of another working .funscript, changed the suffix from .txt to .funscript and tried to load it into theHandyFeeling, but it gave the error “Invalid script file”. I don’t understand why it isn’t working. Can anyone figure this out?:
chatfinaleditsource 22copy.funscript (15.8 KB)

i even gave it the same metadeta tag that was inside the script i made in a web script creator a while back to see if it was the problem, but i just can’t get it to work

Have to run it through a json validator and fix the formatting errors.

chatfinaleditsource 22copy_validate.funscript (15.8 KB)

1 Like

I love this idea! :smiley:

It’s using some script quotations marks rather than normal quotation marks " and was missing the final closing brace }.

Although I don’t know how much luck you’ll have generating anything good. Public text on the web regarding funscripts doesn’t tend to have the plaintext script itself alongside much correlated text outside of the filename. So there’s not much in the model that would create a strong link between your prompt and the final resulting script.

Not to mention the fact that ChatGPT has been specifically programmed to be rubbish at anything adult related :cry:

I reckon a LLM could be fine-tuned to create really good funscripts if a company were to release one that wasn’t so puritanical…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.