Mistress Haniko,
HIBIKISM,
Mae Ling,
Asia Perez,

Indian:
Preeti Young,
Priya Young,
Cumslutmia,

Indian/Desi content is lacking tbh, especially in the femdom area.

Also, plenty of latinas are active;
Gina Valentina,
Mercedes Carrera,
Valentina Nappi,
Arabelle Raphael (She’s European, partially French I believe, but I think she qualifies as Latina),
Miss Raquel Roper (I think),
Rina Ellis (I think),
Ava Dalush (She’s not Latina, but I believe she has some Brazilian heritage).

It’s harder to tell with Latina’s, as the lighting & angles of the camera can have a big impact on their appearance, but that’s a rough list of my suggestions.

I would love to see more girls like Scarlit Scandal… not just the stereotype of black girls with huge asses and fake hair

Just an update - I haven’t forgotten to do the script, but this one is taking me a long time to do, there are a lot of moments where she’s licking, and playing with her tongue, which is really awkward to script lol. But I’m about 60% done, and it shouldn’t be too much longer. From here onwards, it’s mostly sucking and stroking, which is far more simple than trying to figure out how to make horizontal licking motions into something that works on most devices (AKA non-twisting devices like the Handy).

1 Like

You’re literally doing this out of the kindness of your heart, I’m not gonna rush you Lmfao

No worries and no rush! I appreciate all of the effort you’re putting into it.

There is at least one studio I’ve been working with that is just starting down the VR path that is primed to bring more variety into the space with considerably more racial and body type diversity than we’ve seen so far. I don’t want to say too much because I don’t want to speak on their behalf. But sit tight! It’s coming, and it’s going to be like nothing we’ve seen in the VR space so far.

But do they have Black girls who swallow?

2 Likes

They’re just starting with filming the content for the most part. I will pass that on though and I’m sure they’ll see what they can do.

1 Like

Lmao MY MAN!

2 Likes

shaq-laugh
I am not trying to be mean at all bro but your comment had me dying. It came right out of left field for me!

BTW I also love black girls who swallow

2 Likes

You let me know a site with uncensored JAV and I’ll see u there and pic a vid to script :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you know this site?

https://vjav.com/main/

1 Like

I’m just making sure we’re focused on the topic at hand!

2 Likes