Anyone got the Coyote DG E-Stim Unit to work with funscripts?

I don’t have a coyote but for my e-stim I use the onilne converter

https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

It turns funscripts into estim audio’s usually with good results.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll check this out!

This may sound like an odd question, but I’ve done some searching online and found nothing.

Can you / is it worth playing a script that also has an estim script at the same time? In other words, what would it feel like to hook yourself up and to be stimmed, WHILST inside a handy or Kiiroo KEON that is also sync’d to a video?

I’m not sure if it would be so intense you burst within 10 seconds or if there will be so much going on it’s not enjoyable. Minor fear I have is the electricity messes up the stroker device and kills it! :joy:

I’m about to start scripting ballbusting/blowjob videos which will use a script connected to a stroker for the good stuff and estim on the balls to deliver the pain from the hits. I think it’ll need to be a computer for the video and the script and then a mobile connected to the estim for the audio stim file.

As long as the electropads are not getting knocked off by the sleeve I don’t think there should be a problem.

1 Like

Woah, that’s taking funscripts to the next level! I’ll happily test this out for you if you need anyone.
When I first joined Eroscript I was hoping for more scripts that have a mix of stroker/estim as there are a ton of femdom/ballbusting videos out there.

I think the BratPrincess videos are perfect for this due to them having a lot of stroker and punishment via estim on both the cock and balls. For example, this script already has the stroker script, but with a separate file made for the 2-3 times they shock you, it would take the experience to the next level. Maybe this is another one you script? If not, I plan to do this once I get my Coyote device in a few weeks.

I think the script above would be great as it’s already 90% done, but this script would be 10/10 if you’re open to requests - https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/ivory-kat-mariah-new-edging-machine-test/33624

I have played a lot with the audio files from Milovana webteases for estim combined with DG-lab. Just with the mobile phone loose on the desk.
I noticed that there is a program to convert eroscripts to mp3.
You can then play the mp3 on the computer and let the DG-lab detect signals with the microphone, or play the mp3 file on your mobile phone with DG-lab.

1 Like

ok, there’s a bit to unpack here about funscripts and I’ll do my best to discuss what we have right now.

I have both a DIY StereoStim (Midistim designed by Tronic) and a DG Lab Coyote.

The funscript converter by cfs6t08p, linked by MarvinMartian above converts to an mp3 file that uses frequency phase shift to produce the sensation of movement by using a frequency, say 600hz in one channel and varying the other channel slightly out of phase to make the feeling between channels feel stronger between two points using tri-phase. With “tri-phase”, one electrode , usually in the center around the base of the shaft with the top half insulated to prevent interfering with the dorsal nerve being stimmed by the head electrode, and two other electrodes one at the head and other near the hole or better yet an electrode plug. Basically it makes the stronger part of the stim move in its position. I’m not the best at describing things in an easy to understand way, so I’m hoping that makes some sense.
…but the problem is the DG Lab Coyote cannot play frequency modulated stereo files to produce tri-phase effects based on frequency shift. This basically knocks more than half of the Milovana teases and all frequency shift funstim conversions into a non-working state on the DG Lab Coyote. The only devices that I’m aware of that can do frequency shift are StereoStim devices like the BT Stim(out of production), MidiStim, and any other amplifier+transformer based DIY devices as well as the ET-312B(now out of production) in audio 3 mode.

This doesn’t mean we can’t mimic this sensation another way. What needs to be done is to do it by increasing the sensation via intensity(audio volume) instead to make the ‘sensory movement’ happen.

What are the options?
The best one in my opinion that’s currently available is Rezreal’s modification of Syncydink syncydink
The trouble is it was put together to see that it could work, but not refined because the Syncydink project was abandoned and Rezreal doesn’t want to do anything with it. Perhaps someone who knows how to program(I don’t know how) forks it and improves on it. It doesn’t feel balanced between channels to me and it doesn’t feel great to me, but it shows what’s possible.

“I recently purchased the Coyote DG E-Stim which can work with audio files.”
…yeah, sortof. Let’s dig into that a little.

Audio handling on the DG Lab Coyote with the official DG Lab app
It’s junk for estim files. It’s a weird smattering of what feels like a very random interpretation of audio thrown at it. Since the app plays the audio directly and actually just turns into a constant buzz if you mute the device you are trying to use the app with, it shows to me this was designed for music audio files and not dedicated stim files. The last time I used it, it was a mono audio interpretation of the audio with a sample size of maybe a second or two and it would produce a stim from that sample and resample and produce a stim for another second or two, repeating this.

Audio handling with the xtoys.app System Audio function - In my opinion this is the best way to use audio files with the Coyote. It handles stereo audio files by converting the amplitude(volume) of the audio file in each channel and produces an intensity for each channel based on its interpretation. This works well for Milovana teases using volume changes between channels. Setting the smoothing function so it doesn’t smooth out the files is best and then the sensativity function needs to be set so that way the maximum volume matches the maximum intensity that xtoys.app will see. This is a little tricky and sometimes takes some practice of watching for the intensity graph to show the max and then adjusting so it is just under that max. It’s easier to set the intensity to 100% and the device limit to the intensity you want, that way the graph shows the full range.

With that being said, xtoys.app doesn’t work with funstim converted files just like the DG Lab Coyote can’t because it’s basically a file with a constant volume that doesn’t change, so it would just feel like a constant intensity stim of an unchanging ‘buzz’.

There’s also a Funscript player that someone made where they show estim as an option, but all that is doing is just blasting the signal on and off and not moving between the channels but rather if the position is tied to intensity, so if the movement is supposed to be all the way in or all the way out, it gives full stim or no stim which isn’t how this is supposed to feel. I think this might be what Kinbaku is talking about, but I don’t think the creator of that xtoys.app funscript tease has tested it on anything apart from a vibrator.

So what does that mean and how do we play Funstim files with the Coyote.
What we need is a way to convert Funscript files to an mp3 file that is specific to amplitude between channels, basically shifting intensity between channels to create the movement.
GitHub - cfs6t08p/funstim is the link of the Github for Funstim and if there is a way to use that code to produce a change in volume(balance) based volume output instead of a frequency output, you’d be golden with using the resulting audio files with xtoys.app
…or perhaps someone creates a funstim conversion that alternates the stim between the channel’s intensity based on the position as an xtoys.app tease directly.

Comments on other stuff
“Minor fear I have is the electricity messes up the stroker device and kills it!”
If the stroker sleeve isn’t conductive and that electricity doesn’t get back to the stroker device, you would be fine. The stoker is fine as long as it isn’t part of the estim circuit.

“I’m about to start scripting ballbusting/blowjob videos which will use a script connected to a stroker for the good stuff and estim on the balls to deliver the pain from the hits.”
Sounds awesome - I’ve considered modifying Funstim conversions and adding in high intensity pain segments, for example in Cock Hero Descent 2 where you are supposed to smack the balls every time a chick gets naked, but there are a ton of ball smacks so I haven’t completed it.

“I have played a lot with the audio files from Milovana webteases for estim combined with DG-lab. Just with the mobile phone loose on the desk.
I noticed that there is a program to convert eroscripts to mp3.
You can then play the mp3 on the computer and let the DG-lab detect signals with the microphone, or play the mp3 file on your mobile phone with DG-lab.”
I described why this won’t work, but also what you are feeling is nothing similar to what the creators of the Estim teases on Milovana have intended them to feel, the interpretation of audio with the microphone or audio file part of that app might as well be random stim. I’m not saying it doesn’t feel good, it’s just not accurate at all to how it feels for the devices it was meant to be used with. If you use xtoys.app with the system audio function(requires Chrome browser or Android 10 or better to work) and play Estim Clinic, Estim Mansion, Estim Bondage, or Estim Challenge you will feel something very different than what the DG Lab Coyote app is randomly stimming you with because the volume changes in those teases can be better felt because the volume varies in the stim files used.

Hi all, I believe the xtoys tease mentioned here is mine: Funscript Video Player for Generic Output.

Based on what I’m reading here, the tease will now be alternating the funscript over both channels now for any dual channel device, including the coyote.

It’s still very blocky, but haven’t found a good algorithm to make it more smooth as it either makes the tops to thin or takes too long to generate.

Thank you for making xtoys app.
A member of the other site I’m a member of has already made a program for the DG-lab on xtoys.

Thank you for clarifying everything. Now I know a lot more about the possibilities.

What is the name of the app on XToys for the DG-Labs?

It is xtoys.app. I personally haven’t gotten the app to work for me yet: I can’t get it installed. But I just use it in my internet browser of my mobile phone where also is the app of the DG-lab on it.

i have done this in past already just never shared, thank [excusemi] for his dual script player made for me to do this specifically

Video - Amadahy & Natalya & Sasha - Are You Ready To Become Our Milk Cow

New style of script i havent seen done before, first time. Toy + Estim two at once two differnt scripts
I have used someone elses script made for this video for the (pleasure/tease toy aspect) and then made my own to be played at same time to take into account the shocks that play in the video for estim users.

You will need to use XToys.app | DenialTek Industries to play two differnt scrpts at once in sync with video.
Warning the estim file is not a sound file, its a funscript which xtoys converts into standard intensity change script, all shocks bar one are around 50-65% and one is 85% intensity of whatever max setting u pick for ur device on xtoys.
Use this to view the intensity peaks for stim file if your not sure. Simple script creator

Post to origianl single script which you can get video from-
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/amadahy-natalya-sasha-are-you-ready-to-become-our-milk-cow-updated-by-teasey/15566
Amadahy & Natalya & Sasha - Are You Ready To Become Our Milk Cow Updated.funscript (131.8 KB)
shock_script_Generic__generic_.funscript (103.3 KB)

2 Likes

also as extra gift i did this one using script from https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/sasha-foxx-andy-finds-himself-all-alone-with-cruel-teaser-sasha-foxx-request-response/37549

i prefer this one more shocks longer and some surprises with estim to tease when she touches him.
Sasha Foxxx - Andy Finds Himself All Alone With Cruel Teaser Sasha Foxx (ESTIM FILE.funscript (39.2 KB)
Sasha Foxxx - Andy Finds Himself All Alone With Cruel Teaser Sasha Foxx.funscript (62.9 KB)

2 Likes

Holy shit!

Just tried this out and it was one of the best funscripts + estim files I’ve ever tried - there needs to be more scripts that work together like this as it took the video to the next level. I look forward to trying your other BratPrincess script tomorrow!

This is a video that was never scripted, yet has insane potential for a stroker + estim combo and is a great length for this type of experience, if anyone would love to pick it up, I think it could be the ‘go-to’ for anyone wanting to get into this new double script world: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/ivory-kat-mariah-new-edging-machine-test/33624

If u liked the first one you’ll prefer 2nd one for stim a lot more variation and teases

1 Like

I tried the 2nd one first (Andy find himself) which was great. Only issue with xToys is that it’s not as smooth as scriptplayer, so the stroker is pretty slow and doesn’t match on screen. But the e-stim was perfect!

Looking forward to trying out the ‘Milk Cow’ script. :slight_smile:

My script was OK which is good I could suggest you use one of the single script players for estim on xtoys and start it on scriptplayer at same time.

Unfortunately, I no longer have Windows, so I have to use XToys as there isn’t a Mac equivalent and the scripts just aren’t the same anymore :cry:

@ilfdsm2 How do you like the Coyote? I’m super interested into getting into E-Stim, don’t know what to get, but from their website, looks very promising. The app looks cool too. Thanks in advance! Also, are there any other units would anyone recommend?

I’ve personally only ever had the Coyote so I can’t speak on any other units, however, I was new to estim and wanted to try it out and heard great things about the Coyote and for its cheap price I thought ‘fuck it, why not?’ and bought one.

So far it’s been incredible, it hooks up to xToys and funscripts, there’s a bunch of stuff over on Milvoana and is a great entry into the estim world. I’m pretty happy with it and would recommend.