Are there any Fucking Machines capable of using funscripts?

I’ve seen a couple people make attachments for the handy that allow the use of a dildo but trying to find a website to print 3d parts for less than 6000% markup is impossible.

Are there any sex machines out there with variable speed, and thrust length that would actually work with funscripts? Or really even just matching the rhythm of funscripts?

2 Likes

You could try looking here. I that they will support a machine you are describing soon.

After poking around Buttplug.io, I found a link to this list of fucking machines, either compatible with Buttplug.io or Xtoys app.

You might want to join the Buttplug.io discord and ask around there too.

1 Like

Markup in material costs might be that high, but a lot of us use printer time as the determination for cost rather than materials. PETG (probably best use here) or PLA are rather cheap, but low cost low volume prints have a terrible profit margin compared to either high cost prints (nylon or carbon fiber) or high volume prints associated with commercial clients.

Doing cheap one off prints like what you’re asking for takes time on a printer away from those larger commercial deals which makes them seem like a huge markup because the time to print, especially for FDM, is still between 10 and 30 hours for each part.

But, you’re looking in the wrong place. Don’t order a part from a large print farm. That kind of defeats the spirit of consumer 3D printing anyway. There are tons of maker communities all over the place with people that would happily print your one off piece. Public libraries often have 3D printers among other tools available free of charge as well.

1 Like

The Hismith (premium) fucking machines can sync with funscripts just fine. They connect via Bluetooth (running via Xtoys or the Hismith app). However thrust length can not be adjusted mid-play.
These machines are well worth their money if you’d ask me.
Also, Lovense seems to work too, but have no experience with those.

Myself and my partner are holding out untill someone comes along with a thruster that can handle variable depth without manual adjustment, we did find 1 but was $2500 plus crazy import taxes to get it to the uk, and it wasnt bluetooth, so would have been a very costly experiment just to see if it could be modded for connectivity and running scripts.
Im sure someone will come up with something soon, hoping if SLR find some success with the stroker they have started trying to develop a thruster could be next. Definetly worth keeping an eys on their forum.

Not going to lie, seeing this comment kind of makes me want to try to build this.
The ESP32 is capable of doing exactly this and already has a firmware build available for it.
It’s the foundation for the OSR2/SR6 so it should be pretty easy to put together for a single axis of motion without too much expense.

But… I’m still dealing with housing issues that have halted all of my projects.

I think the cheapest and most cost effective way would be the 2 handys method i have seen here, 3d print the unit that both handys connect to at the same time and has a toy connection attached. then design a build a suitable mount for it.

Let me know if you come up with something, I’d be well interested in purchasing or part funding an idea if we can get something that works.

Also I’ve been looking at 3d printers for a while likely get 1 in the new year. In the UK If that’s of any help.

1 Like

Huge downside from this method, is the lack of speed at full thrust range compared to the other fucking machines.
I doubt it’ll be able to get many people off if you rely on thrusting only.

Good point, I had forgotten to take in to account the speed reduction when at full length strokes.

…one could use a Handy (or equivalent worm screw motor mash up) to adjust the length of the stroke in real time, by replacing the adjustable bit on the flywheel with said Handy. And a larger worm screw motor thing to move the whole rig forwards and backwards, like the ones used in lifting chairs. Then you can keep the raw power of a rotating flywheel for the actual ass fucking.

Or do the whole thing with pneumatics like Gord used to, but that’s as noisy as hell…

Shagmatic has moved to an ESP32 controller and might therefore be just a bit of firmware scripting away from having a scrip-controlled fuckingmachine.

http://shagmatic.com/shagmatic-goes-wifi/

I have a working prototype i built for about 400 dollars. I modified a stock fuck machine and it is awesome. All parts acquired from amazon, and now speed and thrust depth are wirelessly controlled. However, it is beyond my present ability to make it run scripts.

Do you have a link if you please?

Just in case you have US$2000 sitting around… Hismith released a new fuck machine that has adjustable speed and stroke length. Not sure if it supports funscripts yet, but I’m sure someone will work on it once they get their hands on one!

There is a dildo adapter available for the Kiiroo Keno. The Keno can work with funscripts.

https://www.kiiroo.com/collections/keon-accessories/products/keon-dildo-adapter