Be a beginner is a pain sometimes. (a bit of vent and babbling)

I spend a few days navigating in this page trying to understand and figure out, i think i started to understand a bit.

i been controller the last 3 years of toys, mostly of certain brands, bring me peace and happines, but a few weeks ago i started to experiment with some type of content and someone suggest me to make a script of it…

My first thought was, what? what is a script, when they explain me, was a rabbit hole.

After read a lot of material from here i started to understand how a script could work, but then i had another problem, my brain doesnt process information in that way, so i needed a visual clarification to know what a hell i was doing.

I spend a few more days trying to figure out, how to translate the picture on my head in numbers and the codes and ending with the understand my brain doesnt work like that, so i found a way to make it more visual for me and i started with something short.

Surprised me the fact it worked, im amazed, surprised and at same time pleased, sometimes learn new stuff is complicated, but yeah i feel happy.

and i needed to share a bit.

4 Likes

Oh yeah same thought for myself when I was looking into going multi-axis and understanding if it was worth the investment in my eyes instead of simply having a device that goes up down when the script says so.
Then I saw the the gifs and threads explaining further while taking my time with it all and it all clicked into place and made my decision. Does help that I have done some work to my computer and few others so I felt comfortable with dealing with the DIY fixing side of OSR2+/SR6 but in the end I’m happy that I looked into it and understood it all well.

Glad to hear that you’ve ended up at the same end point. :tada:

1 Like