Best Blowjob Toy

What’s your favorite blowjob toy, sleeve, or onahole?

There is almost nothing that can simulate a realistic blowjob as that requires a moving tongue. The only things it can simulate reliably enough is suction, and certain clear gripping points (lips and throat).

A few things to avoid in sleeves though is:

• Tight sleeves. Blowjobs have a quite open sensation, so a tight sleeve is counter productive here.
  • Strong textures: it will very quickly feel overwhelming, non symertrical textures can however benefit a lot here as they can involve a focus point (and if that has a more notible texture helps).
  • Closed end with a clear back. during a blowjob you wont reach the end, so you effectively need to use an open ended sleeve, or one that can stretch far, there should not be a clear point of resistance. Idealy a longer sturdier sleeve works due to its suction.

From my own experience i prefer using the lips, but its not realistic for blowjob at all. It just features a few locations that i like (strong 1 sided texture, clear point of ‘deep’ after which it does become tight, good suction, low tightness entry).

But i rarely go for those videos, its just not a realistic sensation. A good blowjob is just too much focussed on your responses which a video cant.

Trial and error is the key here, find something that works for you, and just accept that as being enough. Realism isnt going to happen, just focus on the parts you like that a video can mimic.

1 Like

Thank you for the thoughtful reply!

I agree 100%, until we get some crazy robot blowjob tongue with suction, squeezing lips, and a deepthroat chamber, there’s not a real way to simulate a real blowjob experience. Seems like feasible goals would be:

• Open ended sleeve (or stretchy sleeve that you won’t bottom out on)
  • Non-symmetrical textures / A-symmetrical textures
  • Loose sleeve with sealing lips entry and deepthroat “popping” chamber

I don’t think there’s a toy on the market that has all of these features in one toy.

Another hard limitation for toys and scripts is that they aren’t dynamic and responsive to your body’s arousal state - a real partner can read you in real time and give you actions that move you closer to orgasm. It would be wild for us to use biometric data for arousal with some sort of AI programmed with the goal of increasing arousal towards orgasm (or ejaculation). I bet the homies over at nogasm have a lot of data around this process - wouldn’t it be neat if we could have sensors reading our bodies that the stroker bot then uses to “train” itself to give you an orgasm based on prior sessions data? Over time I bet it would get really good at taking you to an orgasm, and then it could get really good at edging and denial if you wanted to train it to do that too.

So far my go-to toy for blowjobs is surprisingly the Quickshot Turbo. But I only have the other Turbo sleeves and no oral orifice toys (like La Bocca Della Verita or the Fleshlight Boost Blow). I’d like to expand my toy collection to include something that is really enjoyable for using with blowjob scenes and I’m curious what other people are using with stroker bots or by themselves.

Thanks again for the reply!

I’ve only tried the La Bocca Della Verita, Nezuko’s Double Tooth, Boost Blow and Lips (Handy sleeve) and out of those my favourite is the Nezuko one. I just love the way the pointy teeth “hurt”.

Btw: I’m a big fan of the Quickshot Turbo myself as well.

1 Like

Some experience with “suction” achieved by Onaholes:

• The toy must come with a round entry that seals well.
  • The toy must have a relatively large chamber at the end.
  • The toy must not be open-ended.

Before entry, squeeze the end of the toy to expel the air inside. This creates a vacuum that causes the toy to suck onto your member more tightly.

For active suction one may find interest in motorized toy such as the Suck-O-Matic, Venus 2000, or a low-budget DIY milker.

1 Like