Can't wait to create Syncbot scripts!

567a37eadca44a0a3fe1e385acd611cf342aa13b227b5b31672faad564da0653.mp4

I think there are certain things that feel more real about the Syncbot, and certain things that feel more real about the Handy.
The Handy feels more like consistent with each thrust, and blowjobs feel pretty good and accurate especially on the tip. I like using the Handy so that the strokes start right at the top to get it lined up 1:1.

However, the Syncbot does some rougher stuff like slow to medium speed deepthroats really good, and the swallowing feeling that you get with this thing can be mindblowing every time. The tongue parts at the tip arguably feel better than some of the stuff that the handy can do depending on how the script was made. It does a good job of toggling on and off, and I think with the handy it’s too easy to basically not feel much or feel much difference with a tongue scene. Vibrations added to scripts feel a good bit better and less clanky.

I think it’s like shbek said:
It’s already quite good at obliterating yourself with it. With some fine tuning and further adjustment options, it’ll be even crazier.

It really makes you want to use it twice a day, and honestly I think the best part is that if you enjoy the video and it has a funscript, you can get a lot of use out of it. So many funscript videos with the Handy I basically try once, find that they’re either too stimulating or not stimulating enough, and then never open them again. The Syncbot breathes new life into funscripts, and it’s greater than the sum of its parts. It seems like the stroke range wouldn’t give a full feeling of playing with the tip, doing a handjob in the middle, and doing a deepthroat, but it actually targets those points a lot better than the handy.

The handy just feels great for like a regular thrust BJ or sloppy toppy if you can get it setup while lying down, and I still love it. Arguably that soft wet feeling is good, solid, but at times monotonous.

Once you can adjust the rotation and suction on the fly and throw that into the script, and go from like a low rotation high suction tender blowjob, to a high rotation low suction anal scene, to a to a high rotation medium-high suction throatfuck to, some low suction low rotation vaginal, it’s going to be pretty epic. You can still adjust it this way manually and it’s pretty solid.

4 Likes

Didn’t thought about the tight anal part. That can also be a good video to script. I think there were some good slow Overwatch videos with anal sex scenes out there. Sounds good to script those too.

Thx for the long detailed comment!

2 Likes

What about Taimamin Asagi blowjob videos? It would be wild with syncbot.

1 Like

Maybe! Syncbot told me that the converter will be ready sometime next month. Gonna do some research and prepare for it.

Just wanna throw my two cents in…

I have suffered from a frenulum injury, and has since been rather sensitive around that area. The rotary inner sleeve of the Syncbot directly stimulate that part. Which is not very comfortable to me.

This rotary sleeve contributes to a great portion of the stimulation. Should I disable the rotation aixs, all that left is the up-down movement and contraction. The vaccum these creates is very comfortable, but is not stimulating enough to push me over the edge.

This is just my experience and as mentioned I have issues myself. Though I’ve still enjoyed many other toys I’ve collected over these years without issue (even the LEGO® Sleeve works for me).

I just hope Syncbot release a few Scabbard variant with milder textures so I could comfortably shove my member into this device knowing it won’t come out sharpened.

1 Like

Damn, sorry to hear that it is rough feeling.
Maybe they will make a softer sleeve version of the Syncbot. I would reach out to the mods and see, because I’d also enjoy a softer option. I would like something that’s like half as powerful in terms of sheer hardness. When I put it to 50% power so that it rotates on stroke up and stroke down, it would be nice if the power was at low as if it was on 20-30%, where it rotates on stroke down only.

1 Like

How is the mounting with this machine? Handsfree options easy?

1 Like

No mounting atm. Hands free isn’t easy. I used my half torso onahole (Nothing in the middle, just an ass shape pile of TPE) to fasten the device.
I place the torso on my lap, and when the machine moves, the entire torso wiggles together :laughing:

Something like this:
I Removed the inner parts and made a huge hole to attach Syncbot. It worked well.

I might have to do some research for this. No other ideas atm

3 Likes

Smartest thing I’ve ever seen LOL

1 Like

Might be similar to how I used my Keon then. Just leaned it between the desk and myself.

Hands-Free cannot be an afterthought on these machines. Especially with how core it is to immersion.

Is there anyway to get a clamp around the couple of inches between the LED and touchpad?

1 Like

Yeah. You can clamp anywhere you want to. Since the moving part is located inside.

But! The suction of this machine is sometimes too intense to be placed in a fixed position imo. The inner rotation is done by a magnetic force. If the user pulls the penis out, it will be temporarily detached inside. That’s the reason why it might be hard to hard fix it into a certain position. It’s really hard to explain to a person who haven’t used it.

I might try using my clamps. I am satisfied atm. So can’t really find a reason to look for a different method.

Hmmm…Since I don’t own it I can’t test it but possibly getting a monitor arm with the hydraulic gas-spring w/ tensioner would allow for movement at certain forces and stability at lower forces…just a thought

1 Like

how much noise does syncbot make, compared to the handy?

1 Like

Syncbot has higher pitch. But the overall volume is little lower than Handy. (I guess it’s becuase Syncbot doesn’t have an exposed gear/motor)

I think the noise of the Syncbot is quite a bit higher when it turns one direction. The suction part is kinda quiet turning one way but turning the other it makes these loud moving cylinder sounds, Idk how to explain it but I find that part to be quite loud.

I have used both Handy and Syncbot recently, Handy for VR and games and Syncbot for everything else because its better. IMO Handy is quieter and is harder to hear through a door for example. If you have closed back headphones or something then you won’t notice any of them either way.

1 Like

Are you already able to create multi axis scripts from scratch or is it coming in the near future? Just saw that Syncbot was a thing today and I’m tempted in buying it. I currently have a Keon and this thing looks like a great upgrade.

But the thing pulling me back is the conversion rate to CAD and the shipping to Canada : $369US + $80US = around $580CA. Do you thing the cost is worth it?

1 Like

From my personal experience, yes. I’ve been using this twice a day for the last 3weeks.

But the multi axis script converter is not ready yet. I recommend you checking other reviews and product details before you purchase. It’s not a cheap product after all.

1 Like

im still rocking the old launch which is basically a keon. Used the firmware that makes it “responsive” as the handy that was posted here. It is still great.

I ordered this and my experience so has tested my patience a bit. I ordered last week tuesday night, 26th. it did not get processed til sunday night, oct 1st. I got a tracking number that hasn’t budged since then. My status is stuck at having an electronic label made at the ups. As far as UPS goes, they still havent received the product. Dunno whats up with that. sent an email and no response. Once I get mine, i’ll let you know. It is very expensive at 579.89 cad. I wanted the case version so bad but maaan the shipping cost is too much and takes a very long time for any update. I dont mind waiting, they did say it takes 7-15 days via ups but i dont even know if ups received the item yet. My waiting experience is based in ontario. maybe if youre from bc or something, it might be faster. Im just speculating. Im just refreshing ups to see any other update like a madman lol.

4 Likes

I have the same issue, mine was ordered on 22nd. it is now 4 okt and still nothing.

2 Likes