CGI intimacy in VR

dont forget about the original FALLEN DOLL ver.1.31b its in VR too!

I know it in VR that why it is cool it this scripting tool can be used for it

can we get this in a mega link? the videos are all locked at 1080p but I noticed that the funscripts titles are 2880x1440

1 Like

They’re available on his Patreon.

ah thank you.

I’m sorry to bump this old thread but I just had to comment how amazing these videos are. Facial expressions are so vital to make animation look realistic. I hate how in 99% of CG VR videos they have little to no facial expressions. It’s even worse in CG (VR) games. I don’t want to fuck a lifeless doll ffs.

1 Like

I have a problem with 1 axis things, like the Handy. Maybe a better result could be exported. Anyone here using one? Have you experienced a problem?

I inspected the script. I’d say it’s just due to it having too many information for the handy.

This would be something runnable by the Handy:

I think the result exported in this way is feasible as a draft for our script creators. If we simplify the script a little more, it should be good.

A Handy user told me:
“…the script is kinda wonky, the movement is just stutter rather than fully vertical movement.”

I added a “byFrame” setting to the exporter. Accordingly, I have named 2 tests to see if this solves the problem. (the scripts are attached)
Here, I am focusing on Handy (vertical direction only). If you think so, check it out and let me know if Handy plays this better than the original.
Thanks!

anielSzal_claireAPC_VR_2880x1440_frBy10.funscript (22.0 KB)
anielSzal_claireAPC_VR_2880x1440_frBy05.funscript (43.7 KB)

1 Like

Thanks for the useful tool!

Judging by eye, this would be useable by the Handy under wi-fi mode. It may stutter a little under the Handy’s BLE mode, as well as on other toys receiving commands on-the-fly with BLE.

A script with the best compatibility would be a triangular wave - having peaks and troughs only. I don’t think this is necessary for your plugin as its results can be easily simplified in OpenFunScripter.

Regarding the comment received from the previous user testing on Handy, I managed to implement a normalization tool, with which I tweaked the script a bit.
Feel free to download and if you think it’s better this way, then I’ll create and add an extra version for the vertical movement with the ending “_handy” for each scene.

anielSzal_claireAPC_VR_2880x1440_frBy10_handy_v01.funscript (20.9 KB)

2 Likes

@anielszal hi there! Any more videos in the works?

Yes, sure! There is!

4 Likes

The final, normalized script (for The Handy) of all the scenes so far.
anielSzal_nicoApp1_VR_2880x1440_48-64_frBy10_handy_v01.funscript (20.0 KB)
anielSzal_judyWS1_VR_2880x1440_frBy10_handy_v01.funscript (18.7 KB)
anielSzal_claireAPC_VR_2880x1440_frBy10_handy_v01.funscript (20.9 KB)

2 Likes

@anielszal
Could you share a rig of SR6 model? I have an idea to experiment with it - but I’m too lazy to build a rig in Blender myself, and it’s easier to ask :wink:

The rig I use is basically just a couple of locators, nested in each other according to the correct rotation order. I make everything in Maya. Probably, in Blender - just like in Max - the rotation order is different, as are the basic axes. The innermost locator is linked to the female character, and the outermost locator is linked to the male. Everything else is just scripted arithmetic and juggling with values. Actually, the detail from the character animation completes the effect and sells the thing. The rig itself is only 3-4 locators.

1 Like

No problem - I’ll assemble the rig myself from the print files.

Ah, you mean that rig.
For the arms of the SR6, a custom-node was needed, which calculates the circle-sphere intersection. The ends of the arms move in a circular outline, but from there freely. I had to write this node for this. If there is no such node in Blender, let me know and I can send you the C++ code I wrote.

1 Like