Control My Sex Toy first show on SLR

We are happy to announce our first Control My Sex Toy show for today 5pm CET/ 8am PST

What do you need to join?

• Interactive sex toy such as The Handy or Kiiroo
  • SexLikeReal account - you don’t need a Premium subscription but you must be logged in
  • Access to a web browser that supports Bluetooth:
    • Android: Chrome
    • Windows: Chrome, Edge
    • Mac OS: Chrome

Please note, this browser tab must be active during the show, otherwise the toy won’t respond correctly. Unfortunately, iOS browsers do not support Bluetooth.

Log in to your account at the given time and go to VR Cam girls - Annemanifique, there you can connect the toy through “Connect toy” button…and enjoy the show!

Definitely try it out and let us know how that went :smirk:

3 Likes

Just to make sure I understand, you must purchase a membership at any tier level and you should be able to attend this?

It wont work on DeoVR ? I usually use it on my quest

You do not need membership, if you have a free account or account which had subscription before buy doest now - you csn join in the show

Not yet, but it will be available around early August

Thanks. I tried to connect with Chrome and updated it but kept getting an error saying I needed an updated browser that could connect to Blutooth. Couldn’t figure it out, sadly.

Wanted to check if there is some more feedback on this feature from others? Did you manage to connect and try it out?