Creation of OpenFunScripter alternative

Hello everyone,

It seems that everyone is willing to contribute to the existing OFS so let’s get to it.

My post was creating after seeing a lot of comments from devs that would not touch c++/OFS because of lack of knowledge of the language or codebase. This is the only concern that made me propose the rewrite.

I will create a new post to centralize all the improvements that could be made to OFS to organize the work.

Thank you everyone for your involvement !

Don’t forget about the issue tracker on git for OFS. That’s the place that the original dev wanted bugs, feature requests etc.

1 Like

I am aware of the github project but in my opinion, not everyone is comfortable with the fact of creating a github account and creating an issue there.

For people who actually code the issue tracker would be better. For others discord might be an option even if I’m not a fan of discord when there are too many people. Hard to discuss on topic when there are dozens of other conversations in the same chat.

Anyways, what I meant with github was that there are bug reports and feature requests there already, which shouldn’t be forgotten if you decide for keeping all discussions in discord.

1 Like

have you found a way to get it to work ? i’ve tried multiple times but couldn’t get it to work, i couldn’t find anyone talking about this on github

As far as i could tell it doesnt. I tried for a bit and looked as well. I think its a typo by the devs or a misunderstanding of how the csvs work