DeoVR dropping DLNA - alternatives?

You need to use a VPN if you want to access Zippyshare. German IPs are blocked

you can set up a timestamp server heresphere and sync funscripts when paired with an app like scriptplayer or multifunplayer right now. later on, we might see standalone support without those 2 apps but i’m not sure.

1 Like

It’s being looked at, but will only support the Handy at first because others require more work.

I guess older versions will stop working at some point. Why you hate it so badly? Why don’t you get a Premium instead?

What do you do for a living? Is it correct to assume you get paid for it?

Hi @doublevr. I’m glad things seem to be going financially well for you and you believe that $32 a month is not a substantial amount of money.

Many people would prefer not to have to pay you a Dollar a wank to use videos they own and scripts they paid you money to purchase outright.

5 Likes

We are looking for options for those short in cash Dirt cheap SexLikeReal prices for people in need - LIVE NOW

Having fewer money at a moment shouldn’t stop anyone from enjoying SLR. We have released a ton of cheap Premiums for everyone who asks for it without asking a reason. It’s exactly the same Premium like everyone else is getting.

I know what it’s like to be poor. The problem here is people who have money, but they would rather not pay.

I have an annual subscription to both videos and scripts on DeoVR. I appreciate your service. I was also using DNLA with DeoVR for local videos paired with scripts obtained here at this forum. As you know, there is a thriving community here and the majority of videos are not from DeoVR. The DNLA functionality within DeoVR was useful because I could use it to view all of my videos/scripts within one app. And as much flack as your player gets, I thought it worked pretty well. So I’m sorry to see DNLA removed. I hope you reconsider your decision.

4 Likes

I really appreciate users like you :pray:

The world would be an awesome place if we can talk like that.

I can feel the frustration and I’m not happy how things turned. Yet it’s about time DLNA gets discontinued. A ton of stuff SLR and Deo are working on make no sense with DLNA. It was always problematic and the biggest factor is that everyone has got annoyed by DLNA folks. It’s gone for good.

1 Like

I get that some people abuse the system but let me give you my real world example.

In better times I has a subscription to SLR (about the same time you released a video with Jia Lissa and this was not a coincedence) since then I have had to tighten my belt and so instead I buy a handle of scripts when i have moeny spare. I checked and I have purchased 26 on SLR. Averaging 4$ a script were talking about $100 total.

Your current business decisions and to be honest the way you are replying to customers in this forum is lowering the will I have to purchase more scripts from you. Now you could argue this is a PR problem but your not exactly explaining why you have made these decisions just telling people “give us money.”

6 Likes

If you have cash problem now just mail support and we will do our best to make you happy.

Otherwise I can’t get your point. You don’t need Premium to enjoy scripts you have purchased

It’s always funny, when companies seem to be oblivious of the concept of “market share”.

Looking forward to see what the competitors bring to the table in the next few weeks.
Change is in the air.

5 Likes

But I need premium to use the players that run the scripts?

2 Likes

If you have purchased scripts the player and HC should work for you without problem. No Premium required

They’re changing their business model to a truly streaming only model. I wouldn’t be surprised if they completely eliminate downloading of videos. It is what it is. What would be nice is if they could collaborate with a player like Heresphere and allow smooth integration of streaming of DeoVR’s videos and scripts through that player.

Likely years if ever. SLR has no competition so far. We make little money for what we do. No one is ready to invest that much with so little returns.

If i try to log into the SLR app it says I have invalid credentials. They are the same username and password for the site so I know they are correct.

1 Like

Downloads are not going anywhere.

HereSphere can stream SLR videos. We are providing them everything they need

1 Like

There might be a bug atm. Checking with dev team on that. Really sorry about that

Thank you! Once Heresphere has Handy integration, will we be able to stream DeoVR scripts through Heresphere as well?

1 Like

He didn’t write us about scripts