DeoVR increasingly acting up

I’ve been using DeoVR and ScriptPlayer to run scripts for VR vids, but I’ve been having an issue where it will have basically stutters, start turning into pixel bricks and freak out for anywhere from a second or two to several, at frequencies of every couple minutes to like 30 seconds. The issue seems to be getting worse over time, happening more often. My initial fix was that I would just quit and restart, but that’s not working as well as it used to. And we’re not even talking about super HQ 8K vids or anything here. Any ideas on what gives or failing that, what I should use instead? I’ve been trying to use the Handyverse player as a fallback but that one seems to get blurry around fast-moving action.

2 Likes

Give Heresphere a try, its $30 for the paid version (Steam) but the free one works as well, just with the occasional ads

1 Like

How do you play scripts with it? I don’t see it under the video players on ScriptPlayer.

2 Likes

Heresphere is waaay better. Thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.