[Dieselmine] Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy (Game Integration) - EDI

Has anyone figured how to fix the bridge to get into the plains to get the item? I’ve foolishly skipped most of the dialog and now am very lost.

You need to craft “Alchemic Wood Slabs” at the cauldron in Mira’s home.
You unlock the recipe by doing Grana’s main story quests.

2 Likes

Since the version of this game on dlsite is 1.03, I was unable to run this MOD. Also, does this MOD support the Japanese version?

Thanks for the feedback.
Looks like the DL-Site version doesn’t use some of the plugins as the others.
I’ve added a mod variant that should support it now.

Luckely, it seems the Japanese version mostly uses the same file names.
So it should work with the new “DL-Site” Mod version as well.

Thank you it works great! These kind of mods makes playing games like this much more pleasant.

2 Likes

fillers are enabled and I have the extra.funscript within the folder but it wont stop playing the last encounter sequence. Do i miss something?

I had a similar experience. Otherwise great mod and game!

1 Like

Would someone be kind enough to say if Mod works with the latest DLsite version? Not working for me ><;

Edit- I see that a version for Dlsite has been added to the download. Can’t wait to check it out!

Should work. Make sure you’re using the “[DL-Site]” Mod version.

This may be not so related with this game but I’m having an issue with the Edi Launcher in general, where I can’t connect to my handy for some reason in Bluetooth mode. It just won’t show up sadly.

I’ve tried connecting with the interface desktop server running, and I have .NET 5,6,7,8 SDKs.

I’m really not sure what else I’m missing unfortunately. I’d really love to get this working!

适用于中文语言Steam版本 + 中文语言去马赛克补丁 + Edi1.3 DLsite版本mod,此修复解决了游戏中炼金合成栏目为空的问题。
另外,该修复还添加了自动启动edi.exe的提示。如果不需要这个功能,可以直接删除www\js\plugins\Ediexestart.js文件。

Suitable for the Chinese language Steam version + Chinese language uncensored patch + Edi1.3 DLsite version mod, this fix resolves the issue where the alchemy synthesis tab in the game is empty.
Additionally, this fix also includes a prompt to automatically start edi.exe. If you do not need this feature, you can simply delete the www\js\plugins\Ediexestart.js file.

中文语言Steam版本炼金修复
中文语言Steam版本去马赛克补丁

1 Like

Do you mean find the other ingredients? Because I found 2 of them and all I got from the cauldron was a woodchip that I can’t even use yet, and the only things I can ask Grana is where to find the ingredients, not how to get to them