DIY Handy Hands Free ideas?

Yeah. The new band is definitely better than the original

1 Like

Trilancer Elastic Cinch Straps with Anti-Slip Strips, 3 Size Combo(5-Pack) Heavy Duty Hook and Loop Storage Straps for Extension Cords, Cables, Ropes, Hoses, Bike, RV, Pant Garters,Garage Organization https://a.co/d/j4rbPdC

These straps are far better than the handys strap. These straps have a rubber backing to stop slippage. I even doubled them up to have a stronger hold on the sleeve. A bit tough to get them both into the handys bracket but once you do you’re good.

1 Like

I designed another handsfree set up

Please test print and give feedback

1 Like

20230818_102459
20230818_102431
20230818_102523

1 Like

Anyone try this out yet?

14.09.23 - I have updated it further

(upload://z3kJ4v8PODeMz1GBbRlDGQybDyO.png)

Hi,

I should be dumb as I didn’t see how the Handy is locked on your Hands3. Is it Only clamped when pushed inside the cup? It didn’t see any nut or so on the Handy side.

Imo it should fall down at any time if it’s the case. You may add a clamp like on official cup (https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/handys-handsfree-cup-model-for-3d-printing/106989) to avoid that happen.

Another point to add for convenience would be a wire guide but I don’t know if it’s useful or not.

Enjoy !

Thanks.

Handy pops in and wedges itself in the ring section. This holds well enough apparently however i still recommend using a trilancer cinch strap to hold the handy in the print.

A full write up is in the handy discord - Discord.

Wires … i recommend using a power pack and routing power cable from battery to handy within car seat belt padding on the belt.

I hope this helps.

Shared this on the Discord as well.

The simplest way to go hands-free with the Handy is to use 4" self-adhesive bandages and a cheap pair of suspenders. Wrap the bandage around your waist and the far end of the Handy with the bottom of the handy against your pelvic area (you can add padding with a rolled-down sock or whatever you want), then clip the suspenders to the bandage and adjust as necessary. Done. Now, you can change positions on the fly hands-free. Obviously, it’s not nearly as fancy as abdulis setup–nor is it wireless, but it works.

You don’t even need suspenders if you buy a long enough roll of the bandages. You can get creative with how you wrap it around to create a makeshift harness, etc.

There is a discord? May I get an invite please :slight_smile:

If you go to the Handy website, you can find the link/invite to the Discord at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

OHHHH thanks!

Me again… I have revised the hands³ further… please test print and try it out and let us all know if it needs more work - Thanks

3 Likes

Anyone here try this out yet?

I printed the Hands3 and it is by far the best hands free method I’ve used so far. I need to make some custom rope or straps for my waist and the chair.

100% hands free has intensified my sessions. Now to try this with VR

1 Like

• I have updated further for those ironically fixed to the fixed to furniture way of ‘doing it’ - it now has full vesa compatibility :rofl: (vesa 100x100mm only) for use with monitor arms.

More new handsfree bits

1 Like

I like that one from @bafangit : Free STL file Microphone Stand Holder for the Handy 🎤・3D printing template to download・Cults. Coupling it with a cold shoe adapter and a magic arm seams to be perfect, with either a clamp or a flat tripod I’m already using with my insta camera. The clamp is great to attach it to a table, desktop, … and the flat multipurpose tripod can be put under the legs when lying on a bed. Easy to mount and unmount, and pretty discrete… So… Thanks for this @bafangit

1 Like

@bafangit I think I’ll try to modify your support to add a RC LiPo battery. I already have a XT60 to DC525 adapter for a camera and several 8000mAh batteries, I just need some insert into the support to put the battery and make the whole thing totally portable… Im liking this new toy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great. Enjoy!

Hands3 and the Sleeve adapter are my go to now, I did struggle a bit printing the hinge on the adapter but nothing a little extra sanding couldn’t fix. You guys are legends, keep up the good work! @bafangit @Abdulis

1 Like