DIY Handy Hands Free ideas?

Shared this on the Discord as well.

The simplest way to go hands-free with the Handy is to use 4" self-adhesive bandages and a cheap pair of suspenders. Wrap the bandage around your waist and the far end of the Handy with the bottom of the handy against your pelvic area (you can add padding with a rolled-down sock or whatever you want), then clip the suspenders to the bandage and adjust as necessary. Done. Now, you can change positions on the fly hands-free. Obviously, it’s not nearly as fancy as abdulis setup–nor is it wireless, but it works.

You don’t even need suspenders if you buy a long enough roll of the bandages. You can get creative with how you wrap it around to create a makeshift harness, etc.

There is a discord? May I get an invite please :slight_smile:

If you go to the Handy website, you can find the link/invite to the Discord at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

OHHHH thanks!

Me again… I have revised the hands³ further… please test print and try it out and let us all know if it needs more work - Thanks

3 Likes

Anyone here try this out yet?

I printed the Hands3 and it is by far the best hands free method I’ve used so far. I need to make some custom rope or straps for my waist and the chair.

100% hands free has intensified my sessions. Now to try this with VR

1 Like

• I have updated further for those ironically fixed to the fixed to furniture way of ‘doing it’ - it now has full vesa compatibility :rofl: (vesa 100x100mm only) for use with monitor arms.

More new handsfree bits

1 Like

I like that one from @bafangit : Free STL file Microphone Stand Holder for the Handy 🎤・3D printing template to download・Cults. Coupling it with a cold shoe adapter and a magic arm seams to be perfect, with either a clamp or a flat tripod I’m already using with my insta camera. The clamp is great to attach it to a table, desktop, … and the flat multipurpose tripod can be put under the legs when lying on a bed. Easy to mount and unmount, and pretty discrete… So… Thanks for this @bafangit

1 Like

@bafangit I think I’ll try to modify your support to add a RC LiPo battery. I already have a XT60 to DC525 adapter for a camera and several 8000mAh batteries, I just need some insert into the support to put the battery and make the whole thing totally portable… Im liking this new toy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great. Enjoy!

Hands3 and the Sleeve adapter are my go to now, I did struggle a bit printing the hinge on the adapter but nothing a little extra sanding couldn’t fix. You guys are legends, keep up the good work! @bafangit @Abdulis

1 Like

Has anyone tried the official handy Hands Free accessories?

There is an entire thread about it.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Your prints look really good, especially the sleeve holder for airing and storage - Did you print or have them printed. - I really am amazed with the simplicity and reliability of Bambu lab a1 as a new 3d printer owner myself so wonder was your printed with bambu too :slight_smile:

Thanks again, its great to get validation and promotes for more cool work to cum. By the way, you should try the clip-on sleeve holders too. Quite a few folks vouching for it now too. I’m going to be humble and not let the success of the hands³ and the clip-ons inflate my ego and blind me from other bits still to cum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I printed them! I recently got into 3D printing to make a little money on the side doing commissions…I went with the cheaper route buying the Ender-3 V3 KE and so far I’m pretty happy with it. I think the sleeve holder is my favorite and I did print one of the clip-ons actually but I think I need to tweak some settings because it would clip on but one of the sides keeps popping out.

Cool. Yes my commiserations about the side hustle, we all need the money. Yep, i had my eye set on a Ender for a while but then everywhere i read was like Pruser or die…this was about enders needing calibration etc Pruser was too expensive for me so i just split payment paypal’d a bambu lab a1 combo … I am yet to use the multi colour mode but am happy with it so far too.

Yep the clip-on print should be symmetrical and fit perfectly. Maybe try popping in the side that pops out, in first then the other. Also, maybe you can slide it a pinch up or down to line up. Also, please note you can use the clip-on either way around - I prefer turning it around for a lower deeper stroke.

I didn’t see anything about this in the post, but what material do you suggest for the sleeve holder. The handy gets pretty hot.

Petg or Pla+ should be fine and the handy doesnt /shouldn’t get that hot or atleast I have never had an issue though I do stick to handy sleeves than say fleshlights - its just easier to clean up and feels more realistic bj wise.