DIY Handy Hands Free ideas?

Thanks, just when I think it’s done, something else pops up and I try to keep making it even better.

For self lubrication, I have two ideas I will work on/for the summer. Going to be awesome but a bit of a challenge too!

Bandolier would be for the sleeves … imagine the rambo meme :rofl:

Current hands³ ballsy versions are better for reclined seated, laying and standing when worn. But for upright seated, the straight flat bottom design can be better then the ballzy ones I guess as it wouldnt dig into the groin as much etc.

I tried a bunch of desk mounts, and the undisputed winner is https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C2TX65YN It pretty much doesn’t have any give at all. You don’t have to worry about having it tight enough where it would slip. The way it is designed, the tightening teeth in the joints lock it into place after a certain point. This makes it vastly superior to any ball and socket joint mounts like the official one that was released by Handy. This one NEVER slips.

It can be used with the Handy Handsfree cup https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BZVTT4SM, although the plastic begins to break under limited usage. What you can do though is cut off the part that tightens it and take a hose clamp and wrap it around the entire cup for support. Super glue any cracks that develop, and mine now has lasted a long time with a lot of usage. I don’t have a 3D printer, so haven’t tried one of those options, but assuming those are durable, that should be a good replacement.

If you want to turn it into a blowjob machine, I recommend https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073GZFDDL You need a longer strap than the original, the Handy TrueGrip PRO Band works very well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BGFYD6TK I used a dremel tool to modify the plastic shell and scissors to cut the sleeve to exactly how I wanted it.

This is what it looks like unmodified:

It can be used that way too, but I modified that to be open ended because I like the visual aspect. If you cut it at the right place, you can see the uvula which adds to the excitement.

The other vagina side can be used too, you can modify it anyway you like. This dual combo mouth/vagina sleeve is only $20, they last extremely long, and feel pretty damn close to the real thing, both the mouth and vagina. Also not as bulky as a Fleshlight, so works better to be modded with the Handy.

To slightly elevate the plastic shell of the sleeve higher to not hit the hoseclamp, I used a stack of velcro to raise it up a little bit.

For any desk clamped solution, I believe this is the ultimate setup when comparing what I have seen from everyone else out there. I’m pretty confident that most people that are searching for the best mount will proclaim their search is over once they try that mount.

2 Likes

Have you checked out the handy discord?the tarion arm can be similar but theres a couple of things to consider here…

Sound resonance through the desk

The single rotational anchor point without even a jam nut to lock it in place

Possibly dangerous orientation of use for both the user and the handy from fluid dropping into the slot etc.

The reinforcement of the cup hold all the way around is good and possibly how it should have been done than the flexible separate ends that can flex and lead to cracks etc.

The weight removal by dremel is neat too though the risk of busting a nut and missing the cum bucket area remains.

For safety, please do reconsider the set up :+1:

Hi @Abdulis

Thank you for your concern, I assure you, I do not encounter any of the issues you are talking about and have no reason to reconsider my setup.

First off, I use slow controlled speeds the entire time. That fast motion stuff isn’t appealing to me because it’s over too quickly and would rather have slow and sensual speed. The mount is very sturdy, way sturdier than any mount that uses ball and socket joints. The rotational part you are calling out does tighten plenty enough to stop it from rotating. You would understand if you used it how solid it actually is. I have used the setup countless times at this point. There isn’t a “sound resonance” issue, all joints lock tight, and even if one were to give way, once again, we are talking relatively slow speeds. I don’t think it would have any issues if someone went with high speeds either. Fluid getting into the device hasn’t been an issue either. If it goes over, that’s fine, I have a towel.

You can actually use the full shell and unmodified mouth/vagina too with it. That’s how I started using it but I prefer the open ended because I like the visual aspect. The mouth/vagina with the full shell is significantly lighter than a full size Fleshlight, would be more on par with the Fleshlight Quickshot series.

I do see the Tarion mount that you seem to be referencing https://www.amazon.com/TARION-Articulated-Articulating-Adjustable-Flexible/dp/B09MQ9GPCZ that does appear that it could be about as effective, I would have to try it. But I honestly have no need, my setup is rock solid, and I have no safety concerns.

:+1:

Cool :sunglasses:

I think the fast pmv stuff is too unrealistic too so also prefer slow to mid speed/matched to actual humanly possible movement not sped up etc :wink:

I’m glad the set up is holding up for you and is safe enough - maybe you could share a short vid of just the handy in action with it to demonstrate it is not too wriggly of a rig.

Also, when (if ever the time cums) bored of this set up, maybe try the hands³ as a wearable :wink::+1:

@Abdulis

Just to update I’m quite happy still with this design. I was able to tuck the excess belt straps into the seatbelt covers and can even use it for power cable management. I found the Handy is snug and secure in the holder using this print material and I reinforced with double sided 3M mounting tape just in case but it’s rock solid (like me during use). I like how clean the setup is now!

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing the pic and the feedback. I hadnt thought about using vhb tape, large velcro dot maybe but yeh its just for that 1% chance of hopping out though with mjf accuracy maybe its not needed at all. Always better to be safer than sorry though.

I’m glad this working out for you and many others and can only express my upmost gratitude for giving it a shot as well as recommendation to try the latest designs such as the angled up version with added cable management too. I also reccomend the stiffer velcro backed belts too as they can also be a bit firmer in hold.
With the angled up hands³, it is also recommended to try the clip-on sleeve holders as the angle up can take away from some stroke length though with the clip-on sleeve holders, this is more than compensated for and further removes the need to fiddle with adjusting the old strapping.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I’ve also created to single belt hands³ versions for guys that wanted a better seated position without the handy on their stomach so much - its all more in the handy discord for context.

So the adapter for the goose neck eventually arrived but the goose neck I have is just way too short and weak, guess it’s sticking to the desk for me, haven’t found a good way to mount it on the bed.

How about as a wearable in bed? Using the hands³ way.

@erfrefer It’s been three years since I made this post, and I have not had a need for any other setup. Nowadays I use it exclusively in bed in both sitting and lying down positions. I use some plastic tubing around the goosenecks to maintain some rigidity, and the upside down U-shape it creates makes it safe and easy to pull the blankets up over it to significantly dampen the sound. The only tools you need are a drill and a pair of scissors to cut the plastic tubing. You can use whatever you want for the base, but the suction cup handle is nice because it’s lightweight, comfortable under my legs, and always has the option to suction it to a desk if I wanted. An ACE bandage, or possibly adhesive backed velcro, wrapped around the Handy works well to provide friction for the zip ties.

I have seen other decent ideas like https://imgur.com/a/a3oFqcL which for me would be ideal because I need to dismantle the whole thing and put stuff away intro drawers afterwards.
Though I’m not sure how strong a gooseneck needs to be to hold the handy in place (especially when it’s on the longer end).

Methods such as using Stanley have been too big and cumbersome lately.There was an article that summarized how to secure TheHandy to a desk using camera supplies. Along with that, this guy also seems to have made a foundation for securing a masturbator to TheHandy, so I ordered one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everybody

So this is what i came up with for DIY hands free handy experience, ill give the information needed so you can buy the same things i did to set it up.

I bought the overhead camera desk mount from amazon that gives you 360 rotation and adjustable arms to set the height and angle. then I also bought a bottle holder for a bicycle that fits the handy device perfectly.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C2TX65YN/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_image_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

the bottle holder is snug and allows the sleeve to move up and down while inside the housing of the holder, I found this locally at a bike shop but most might do the trick to hold your handy device.
I fastened the bottle holder to the camera mount using some nylon zip ties for now until i have the other parts come in the mail.

I bought the handy handsfree cup from the handy website and I have plans to reinforce it and use it with the desk mount and hope it works, if not im sure I will find a more concrete way to fasten the bicycle bottle holder to the camera mount.

hope this post helps and if you have any questions or idea’s.

thanks

1 Like

So now this happened lol.
It still works but has become pretty loose. Will try a flat design next, though for my desk it’s a bit awkward.

My hands free Handy setup. I’m extremely happy with it.

• Arm - AVerMedia Live Streamer ARM - BA311 - expensive, but it has lots of articulation so I can get it in the perfect position and is very strong so it won’t move even when the Handy is at its most energetic movement
  • Handy Cup Mount - Attaches to the arm with provided hardware
  • 104mm hinged extended sleeve adapter - Allows the sleeve to travel further past the bottom of the Handy, which is helpful for those of us with a few extra pounds around the middle and allows for a “soft start” since it provides rigidity for the sleeve
  • Soft side of Velcro pads added to provide some added friction - helps the sleeve stay in place during intense action
  • True Grip PRO Band - There is an alternate sleeve extender design that attaches directly to the Handy, but this combo works well enough for me
  • Chrysm sleeve (pictured) - this is Handy’s newest “anal” sleeve, which I find uncomfortably tight… maybe I need to get a butt plug for my Handy?
  • TrueGrip gen 2 sleeve - The sleeve I always come back to use, despite trying lots of alternatives

The extender thing. Where can i buy one ? Also does it solve the issue of the sleeve coming out of the band ?

Thats my biggest problem and makes me not use the handy near as much as id like to. The sleeve pulling or pushing out of the band is super annoying.

The sleeve is a 3D printed model, so you can do it yourself, find a local friend and get them to print it, or use an online 3D printing service.

I found the suction on the closed ended sleeves - my beloved gen 2 included - would sometimes cause the sleeve to come out of the extender. It was rare, but definitely annoying. I added the soft velcro on the ends of the extender and inside to create a bit more friction. That’s been enough to keep the sleeve in the extender 99.9% of the time.

Here’s a guide to some options for online services.
11 Best Online 3D Printing Service Providers in 2024 - 3DSourced

1 Like

For me this is relatively rare with the correct sleeves, just gotta remove the air from the sleeve before inserting and then wrap it tight, over time and on fast scripts it’s possible that more air will be removed and the sleeve will stop being as tight at the top and slide out a bit, but you want the band to wrap around your dick and not just around the sleeve so it’s less likely to slide.
That said some sleeves are just unusable in any way unless you’re thin, the harder material with tighter fit it’s gonna make it push out in any way it can.
For this reason I basically only use the gen 2 or pearl these days and they slip out maybe once in 30 times.
One thing you can also do is restrict the handy so it doesn’t go all the way up, this will prevent cases where it only has the tip to hold on to and might cause it to slip with changes in the suction.

If you squeeze the vice too tight doesn’t it cause a massive amount of friction for the rotating motor?