DIY your OSR device! The OSR2 materials kit starts at $65, and the SR6 materials kit starts at $105. Official launch on the 15th

+rep Fast shipping and super nice print quality :slight_smile: would recommend.

Thank you very much for your support.

Hello where are you from and do you ship to EU ?
Can we order a kit without servo ?
What is exactly included in the OSR2 material kit ? Only 3D printed parts or also ESP32, all screws, links etc … ?
Tks

Hello, we are from China and can ship to the EU. You can order without the servo kit. The OSR 2+ material package includes ESP32, 5V power adapter, all screws, 3D printed parts, switch, DC interface, spiral tube, DS25Kg servo3, 30cm strap2.

1 Like

Are the Ds3225 sg or mg?

Edit: Ahh, looks like mg :confused:

DS3225 digital servo, full metal gear, semi-metal body. The most cost-effective servo, but the disadvantage is that it is noisy.

Just received my order and got everything built! (OSR2 + twist)

For anyone considering:

• Print quality was really great
  • Shipping was very quick and well packaged
  • All needed items were included, nothing else (besides some tools and preferential supplies) needed to be purchased.
  • Got a sweet free gift - Mushoku Tensei figure
  • Communication was quick and really helpful

Considerations:

• Depending on what you order, referencing the documentation from Tempest is not as straightforward or linear as say building furniture. I had to poke around the discord to find some diagrams and make some tweaks based on trial and error. Plus side is I learned a lot and feel really comfortable if swaps or changes are needed in the future. (keep in mind I’m a noob and have more experience on the software development side of things rather than electrical/mechanical)
    • Shoutout to Tempest and their Discord, super helpful information there and great group of people.

Overall very happy with the kit and would recommend!
(PS - WOW multi-axis scripts are a whole new world and I haven’t even busted out the VR headset with the new setup yet)

I see that you recommend the “9imod 45Kg Coreless”, would you say the “9imod 45Kg Brushless” or “FLASH HOBBY 45Kg Coreless” is a quieter option?

Would it be possible to purchase a material kit to convert an OSR2 to OSR6, or OSR6 to OSR2. Which will just include all the parts and 3 motors or 0 motors depending on what you are converting to and from?

Thank you for your support.

1 Like

My feeling is that the sound of the 9imod DSC45MG is relatively deep, while the sound of the FLASH HOBBY DSC45MG is crisper and sharper. The 9imod DSC45MG is suitable for scenarios with low torque and high-speed rotation. The sound of a brushless motor is much louder, making it suitable for applications requiring high starting torque and frequent startups. The OSR2+ and SR6 materials kit includes: 3D-printed parts, all screws, a DC connector, power switch, servos, ESP32, pre-soldered terminal blocks, power adapter, two 30cm straps, Dupont wires with crimp connectors, and an installation wrench. If you want to upgrade any components, feel free to contact us for a custom order.

Edit: test report is out, and sound comparison has been posted you can find it here.

We will soon release a test report where you can find detailed information about them.

After lots of careful decision making and looking around, I’m ordering from CraftHandy rather than other sellers or even printing & buying all the parts myself.

I’ve ordered the SR6 in Azure Sky (black/white) with the “FLASH HOBBY M45CHW 45Kg Coreless”, SR6 Twist 4, T-valve air valve, and a figure for $375 :open_hands:

The SR6 model is mostly finalized and is similar to other sellers. There are slightly better custom options which were created over years for the OSR2+ which you can find here in monthly drops, however the price is +40%. But it sounds like they will be improving the model in the future with better heat dissipation.

note: OSR2 on the website is actually the OSR2+ model which has a roll feature as it has 3 servos.

Do you have an estimate on lead time for new orders?

Once the order is confirmed, it will be shipped in 2-3 days. If it is the weekend and UPS is closed, it may take 4 days to ship. UPS will arrive in 3-7 days.

1 Like