DIY your OSR device! The OSR2 materials kit starts at $65, and the SR6 materials kit starts at $105. Official launch on the 15th

Hello everyone, I have just established a 3D printing studio called “Crafty Handy”. We can take on all kinds of 3D printing projects, whether it’s small figurines or large models. We ensure high quality and reasonable prices. If you’re interested, come and check out our work and services.
For our community friends, we have specially prepared many complete material kits suitable for DIY enthusiasts.
The event runs from July 15th to August 15th. During this period, each order of our material kits will receive a $15 discount.The minimum price for the OSR2 materials package is $65, and for the SR6 materials package, it is $105. Additionally, exquisite figurines and ESP32 extension boards are available as gifts. Don’t miss this opportunity!
For more details, please visit our website: https://craftyhandy.com/. We look forward to meeting you!

Currently, we offer mainstream printing materials for everyone to choose from. If you have special requirements, please contact us via email on our website. To show our appreciation for your support, we also have many exquisite small gifts, available on a first-come, first-served basis!
With our material kits, you can create your own OSR device, including materials like the DSservo 25KG Digital Servo. You can enjoy the fun of assembly, which requires some hands-on skills. If you prefer not to assemble it yourself, we also offer assembly services for a fee. Our kits come in a variety of themes, so you can choose the one that interests you. Thanks to the forum for providing a space for communication, and we hope it continues to thrive.

You can access our site in English, Korean, and Japanese. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

6 Likes

I tried but you don’t ship to european countries, right?

Where do you ship to? It looks like US shipping is also not available. I received an error saying shipping to my US address was not available.

Which country in Europe are you in

I have checked that the US is transportable, but the current shipping limit is 3kg. You can try it with a small number of items in your order. If the total weight exceeds 3kg, it will show that the delivery is not possible. I will adjust the weight limit shipped to the US later.
You can also send your harvest address to the service@craftyhandy.com
or chat online at the website

This looks like the open receiver model I modded a while ago.

For those who want to print these themselves, STL files are available in Tempest’s Discord.

Thank you very much for your design, direct access to stl files can be obtained to the author’s discord channel

Due to a website configuration error, we did not obtain the customer’s phone number in time when the order was placed. However, a phone number is required for shipping. We have already sent an email to the customer regarding this issue. I’m reiterating the message here in hopes that the customer can check their email promptly. Previously, there was an error in the shopping settings, which prevented many people from making purchases or receiving deliveries. This issue has now been fixed.

Has anyone purchased one of these?
I’m interested in it, but I’m not sure if it will arrive properly.
It’s easy to assemble as long as you have the materials, and I’d like to give it a try.

Couple questions

Is osr2 kit osr2+ or osr2? It look like osr2+

If want to upgrade servo from normal to m45chw how much extra it cost for osr2+ package?

You guys maybe plan on offering twist 5? From what I read twist 5 much quieter than old twist module…

Is it possible to get other modules also printed and included in order? Modular case for example

1 Like

The customer’s package is in transit and has not yet reached the customer. In 2-3 days, several customers will receive their orders, and we look forward to their feedback.

1 Like

I understand your thoughts, and I am now addressing your questions:

1. It is the OSR2+ kit.
  2. Upgrading to M45CHW will deduct the original servo price and add the M45CHW price. The assembly fee remains unchanged and is charged at 20% of the kit price according to the order.
  3. The Twist5 component can be provided.
  4. Regarding the modular shell, please clarify your meaning as it is not very clear to me.

How to place an order? Please communicate with our customer service through the Shopify Inbox on our website. After the communication, the customer service will prepare a customized order for you based on the discussion. Once payment is completed, you just need to wait for delivery.

Thank you for reply.

With modular case I mean heated case for fleshlight.

We will prepare more options for you to choose from, but there are more orders recently. A lot of work had to be done. As it is summer, we think the heating module can be delayed. Thank you for your inquiry.

1 Like

Yep i just finished building SR6 purchased from them, mine was shipped with UPS tracking and the parcel came with multiples layers of bubble wraps so no worries there.

1 Like

Thanks for the report.
I guess it’s better to assemble the machine yourself so that you have a better understanding of the machine and the knowledge to deal with any problems that may arise!
I’m more and more interested in it because of its affordability.

Does the SR6 Kit include the quiet servo motors? Im interested in buying the kit but have never owned any of these devices. From what I have heard the original servo motors are loud and the quieter ones are almost a must have. Does it require 1 or 2 of the servo motors?

Thank you for your suggestion. There are many silent servos on the market. We will purchase some for testing, and once the testing is complete, we will select the best ones to offer in our store. We place a high value on the quality of our products to ensure that our customers can buy with confidence.

Thank you for your support. Previously, we had issues with the weight of the shipment and the thinness of the boxes. Now, we have resolved the transportation issues, and the boxes and padding have been upgraded. They are stronger and more aesthetically pleasing!

Additional answers to your questions: The “mute” servo is not currently included in the sr6 package. Contains the default 6. Ds3225 servo, the reason is it. Because it is the author’s earliest recommended cost-effective product. There are also quieter private service options in the store, and the price has gone up a bit, but I believe it’s worth it. If you have any upgrade requirements, please contact the customer service through inbox. The customer service will prepare the agreed order for you