Do you like Futanari content?

From the last event, I also announced I will be making a futanari compilation video using the clips that I received from this community!

I was wondering, I knew that there were people who likes futa content.
But I want to know which art style is the most preferred one!

So I can choose which one to use the most for the compilation video!

• 2d (Animated drawings including live 2d)
  • 3d (Blender & SFM style CGI animations)
  • MMD (Mostly from Iwara)
  • Others (Pls leave a comment if I am missing something)

0 voters

Same poll can be found from my Patreon site too:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/68598647

And plus, I am receiving video clips for this compilation too!
Feel free to send me interesting videos that contains Futanari!

bekgundam78@gmail.com

Last event result:

(Bekscript) Eroscripts Compilation 1 (MMD + Hentai, 5K actions!)

thx for the 100 likes guys! It made me really happy since It was the first video that I spent decent time on editing.

6 Likes

Depends. If its tentacles / machine then I’m fine with it.

Some good futanari content can be found in JAVs and certain western productions, specifically a studio called StraplessDildo comes to mind. Those (fake) dicks straight up hose the set in (fake) cum. Suspension of disbelief needs to work on overtime, but those loads are hot.

EDIT: Oh, one thing that I think most people agree on is that futa is alright as long as they aren’t topping a man. I’ve got nothing against gays, I am just stating how most straight(?) guys usually see this thing. Me included.

I think everyone has different opinions as it is mostly tastebased. I don´t have a problem with Futanari as long as they look female, but in this case it´s more about the general design of the character.
What I don´t like that much is the ridiculousness of certain parts that seem to be pretty common especially when it comes to futacharacters. The male parts are not only big but have to be considered a deadly weapon and they ram each other with such a mechanical violence that it just looks completely unnatural. I honestly don´t know what this is about but I´ve seen this a lot so many people seem to like this specifically. When it comes to the mechanical looking fucking I´m not so sure if it´s just a lack of proper animationwork or wanted as is but oh well…
In general I would do the same as with all other videos: look into them and decide on a case by case-basis if it´s worth downloading^^

I actually have decent videos that include sole-futa!

I am definitely gonna add does on the compilation!

I totally forgot about real life futa contents.

Well, I am focusing on fictional futa characters, so I might pass on that.

The video might not work really well if 2d, cgi & real life is mixed all together.

Btw, thanks for leaving a interesting comment!

1 Like

Even though I said that I will be using video that you guys sent me, I will still be choosing what to use.

I will be using only the videos that contain female looking futa characters.

And there should be no male in the video.

The compilation video will be made with these simple rules that I made.

Thanks for sharing your opinion! It really made me think a lot about this subject.

1 Like

A mix of 2d and 3d would be the perfect combo, lots of material to choose from. Looking forward to the end result!

3 Likes

I finished editing the Futa compilation!

Gonna start scripting soon! :grin:

small preview:
녹화_2022_07_13_12_04_43_726
녹화_2022_07_13_12_04_55_740
녹화_2022_07_13_12_05_09_788
녹화_2022_07_13_12_05_28_309

5 Likes

It’s done! enjoy guys!

(Bekscript) Eroscripts Compilation 2 (2D & 3D Futanari Madness, 6K actions!)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.