Do you want my version of the game integration script?

Okay I see. Will definitely look towards it!

That’s great and I definitely would like to try them out. However there’s still a concern floating around.

I feel even your simple version can be a bit too much for Bluetooth (or at least, Handy’s current Bluetooth protocol). For example, running the followings script via Bluetooth, a small stutter can be felt on each of the highlighted points:

Personally I’m not too bothered by these. But someone who likes smooth action may prefer simple triangular waves instead. I’ve also heard some devices having problem handling these in-between points: On Script Interpolation / Curved Strokes - #16 by hugecat

The current Bluetooth protocol is too lacking to represent them properly. Hence I’m a little concerned putting your script through Bluetooth will not yield the experience you wanted to provide. But if you think it did the job, then there’s no issues at all.

On the other hand, FunscriptPlayer also support USB connection for OSR/SR6. These should have no problem running the most complicated script. So that’s probably also a reason to give it a shot. GoingSchizo