Does anyone want access to almost every single estim audio file that was stored on the original Stereostim users board

I am new here but an old original member of the long-dead stereostim board of adventurers from 30 years ago. I collected almost every script or audio file that members had created and still have them. 20 years ago I was selling CDs on eBay teaching how to make your own estim machine using everyday items found in most guys’ garages.

Today I use my E312, and love tri-phase setups, and have made many of my own trodes. I am now experimenting with VR, Cock Hero creation, Estim, and chemical enhancements among others to explore more of what I enjoy.

I will update this thread with instructions on how to gain access to the files once I get them all collected, and likely make them available through MEGA or some other site for download.

I would ask the mods to edit and or correct me in this post if I have violated any rules of the site as that was not my intent, so apologies to all if that is the case.

I am sure I will be learning more as I explore the site, and thank in advance for your patience if this is of no interest to the group…

More

7 Likes

I also have many of these files and would like to see if I missed any good ones.
One question though. Will these be in an mp3 format or the custom Stereostim format? I suspect that there won’t be many that can play these with the custom player.
Just curious for now.

I know many of them are already in mp3 format, and I converted many so that I could upload them to my 312, using the software from Erostek. Once I get them all in one place and zipped, I will post them here so that others can have them. Maybe some are new!

4 Likes

Can an expert like you explain me what you need to play this files and what you use for estim ? I never tried it but was looking since a long time

Usually, any stim unit will allow for an auxiliary audion two-channel input. My ET-312b does. So I can load MP3 files on a portable device, NOT a phone as an incoming call might be an issue, but any MP3 player. OR, one can simply do the same with a PC using the 3.5mm stereo jack outlet as the source and then any player to play the files to the stim box.

I’m interested, I know Stimaddict’s archive has a stack of some of the smartstim mp3 files, but I don’t know what is missing.

Hi @morethrottle

Yes, I’m keen.

Thanks for this :blush:.

et232man

YES PLEASE :pray: :pray: :pray: i have an E-Stim device!

Any update on this?