Easy Device Integration for Games. EDI AutoBlow Added[06/2024]

Thank you for your response.
I said absolute paths because using “./Gallery” doesn’t seem to open 5000 ports.
In my system, I get “HTTP ERROR 404”.

It’s in Korean, but you can understand it by the web address and error code.

1 Like

Okay, I will check it.

1 Like

i upload a new version in the mega folder
let me know if it fix the problem

1 Like

“GalleryPath”: “/Gallery” didn’t work.
“GalleryPath”: “./Gallery” would be better.

swagger now also works well with relative paths.

The ready button still doesn’t work, but uploads seem to be faster. (maybe)

1 Like

EDI is compatible with AutoBlow IA ultra Now!

1 Like

Why does connection take so long on the newer versions? It shows as connected way before anything works. This issue has been giving me headaches when trying to play mira and mysteries of alchemy.

with autoblow or handy?

I got linked here from the mira page. But yeah for the handy. Takes quite some time to start playing scripts for me.

Hi, thanks for the software. Gave me hours of fun! I have a question though: I have some games on my computer and some of them use a different version of EDI from each other, do you reckon its a good idea to update the EDI on each game, or should I use the version that came with the game? How’s the compatability. Thank you

has anyone been able to run this software with WINE ?

Please add upper and lower stroke length limits for Edi. Edi can connect to many devices through Intiface Central, but Intiface Central cannot control the stroke length of the output script. Some devices do not have the ability to adjust their stroke length and can only move according to the received data. We hope to add a stroke length limit function on the Edi side. It would be great if we could add the stroke length limit settings in the EdiConfig.json without even needing a UI. Thank you!

2 Likes

It will come in an upcoming release along with a new endpoint to set the “intensity” from the game.

es, it’s because these RPGs have many hours of script, more than 5 hours. That’s why the bundle with all the galleries takes so many minutes to upload, as it’s actually loading many hours of scripts.
This is what allows everything to run smoothly within the game since everything is preloaded onto the device.
I have a functionality in development that allows splitting the scripts into different bundles so that smaller portions are loaded and swapped as the game progresses. However, it still needs a bit more refinement.