Edge-O-Matic 3000 and funscripts

Holy shit, your comment made me consider why my setup was acting differently, and I think it was because my bluetooth dongle was plugged into a usb hub that has a 10 ft cable. Now the devices actually stop on 0. The auto-home feature also works for pausing.

( I always use V0, and i changed the plugin to use that axis instead of L0)

I’m afraid i don’t quite understand what you mean about the Bypass::All You are saying to replace Axis::SpeedLimitSecondsPerStroke::Set" in the plugin with Bypass::All?

Axis::SpeedLimitSecondsPerStroke::Set is currently limited to values between 0.001 and 10, so you cant set it to infinite to completely disable the motion, even at 10 there will be some motion possible. So you have to use Bypass::All action to fully disable the motion but it should be possible with just Axis::SpeedLimitSecondsPerStroke::Set

I actually get that part, and it does disable motion as I understand. I don’t understand how to invoke Bypass::All so that it autohomes. or how to code at all actually lol.

1 Like

I tried to use the script. Did some changes and it is working.
But there is one issue why i cant use it. As soon as i enable the plugin, the device i connected to is laggy and not working properly anymore.

Any idea why? Is the script blocking the device commands everytime it receives data from the EOM?

No idea why it would be laggy, the plugins run in a separate thread. And only 10 times per second.

Dont know what changes did you make but it might be just that the Axis::SpeedLimitSecondsPerStroke::Set action is invoked with bad speed limit value.
Maybe also check the logs to see if anything is wrong.