This is an unofficial community mod of EDI (Easy Device Integration) by NoGRo — the app that syncs game events to your device through a local REST API. It’s built on NoGRo’s EDI (GitHub - NoGRo/Edi: Easy Device Integrator · GitHub) and isn’t affiliated with him — please support the original project too.
What the mod adds
- Redesigned launcher — cover-art game cards, a clear selected-game highlight, and layout options
- Cover/banner search (SteamGridDB, itch.io, and more) with a multi-image picker, crop tool, and animated GIF/MP4 covers
- Live funscript preview — shows the script that’s playing, freezes the line on pause, and reflects live intensity/vibration
- Optional on-screen Preview Device — test playback with no hardware connected
- Settings overhaul — info popups, a customizable top bar, persisted window size/position, and a Dev tab
- More robust devices — no longer crashes when Intiface isn’t running; Handy/OSR/preview fixes
Requirements: Windows 10/11 (x64) + the .NET 8 Desktop Runtime and ASP.NET Core 8 Runtime — Download .NET 8.0 (Linux, macOS, and Windows) | .NET
Download: Release EDI Community Mod v1.0.3 · Sunblock-Code/EDI-Mod · GitHub
Source : GitHub - Sunblock-Code/EDI-Mod: Community mod of EDI (Easy Device Integration) by NoGRo — redesigned launcher, cover/banner search, live funscript preview, and device robustness fixes. · GitHub
Feedback and bug reports welcome!
Adult software for consenting adults, provided as-is. Not affiliated with any game.
Screenshots
21 Likes
testing in proton intensifies
5 Likes
Seems like a nice “update” (if we can call it like this) of EDI
Personally, I just want to see more feedback/update on how this will be an actual stable & working project that could replace my actual EDI setup before switching.
But it’s actually really interesting hope this project will get a bright future
2 Likes
Feel free to test it, Offer suggestions or any issues you run in to. I want to make it more stable, reliable as well as try and make it as plug & play as possible.
1 Like
I’m having trouble getting some games to work with their respective scripts when opening them through the launcher. I connect all the correct files/folders, the same way I’ve done for the games that HAVE worked for me, but the scripts don’t end up playing for these other few games. These particular games (For example, ‘Post Nut Calamity’ and ‘The Married Woman Nextdoor’) have one thing in common that I’ve noticed. They all come with their own Edi.exe in their mod folders along with a handful of other files related to it (I think). I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the issue though. Just my theory. I’ve tried moving things around, taking the Edi.exe and the other files out of the folder, and I still can’t seem to fix the problem. These games and their scripts work fine when I launch them alongside the Edi.exe they come with, just not when I try launching said games through your launcher.
I hope my jibber-jabber made any sort of sense, haha, and any help is greatly appreciated!
Edit: I was able to get ‘The Married Woman Nextdoor’ to work. Not sure how I did it, lol. But I’ve still had no luck with ‘Post Nut Calamity’. The scripts still don’t play when launching the game through the launcher.
it makes sense, big things to come, working on trying make truly plug and play
1 Like