Equalize top or bottom points only (OFS)

Is there a way to keep bottom points unchanged and equalize top pints to center on bottom points. Or the other way around.

Example:
I want to make this:

Into this:

Hope this makes any sense.

1 Like

Pressing E (for equalize) does this for the current point.
Make sure you have nothing selected, navigate to the point to be equalized and press E. Press up arrow until you reach the next point you want to equalize. Repeat.

2 Likes

I usualy just select all the top points (either using the feature in OFS or the plugin i made), and then move everything to the top or bottom. This then flattens everything, After that i move the points back to where they belong.

The question is about timing (horizontal), not amplitude (vertical).

Select top points → Equalize
thumb

Hm, it seems that this will equalize all selected top points equi-distantly between the first and last selected top point. If I get the question correct, OP wants to equilize each top point individually, in the center between the adjacent 2 bottom points. Essentially, each upwards and the following downwards line should have the same colour after the operation.

1 Like

I have added this option to my “post processing for MTFG” extension. (button “center at”).
It changes the time of all the selected points to exactly in between its neighbours.

select top points:

click “Center at” :

Or select bottom points

click “Center at” :

3 Likes

Thank you all for your replies. @quickfix solution was exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.