📣 [Announcement] EroScripts Community Event - Summer 2024 - Theme Announcement

OH! That’s right…lol. I forgot I mentioned in the DDD thread. lol. :joy:
I’ll see what I can do. It might be fun to script something MUCH SHORTER. Lemme see what ya girl has got…or can find.
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes sir, that is the correct series, and thanks for the links,

1 Like

Hum, theme looks intersting. Maybe I will try something for this, I think I have now “good experience” at scripting now to participate in a competition :slight_smile:
I have selected a sequence from many years ago. I will be my first “real” video script.

1 Like

Do you know who didn’t forget? Me. I came up with this theme just to get you to finish that script so I could finally see it. :laughing:

1 Like

This particular community event judge LOOOOVES Silvia Saint!

note to self: come back and add some emphasis to this comment with gifs and emojis if no one gets the hint.

1 Like

I love the story, man!

I’m looking forward to seeing your entry(s)!

I downloaded every Heather Harmon vid I could find during those Kazaa days. I had so many identical copies of her videos just because it would take days to find out which video I had been downloading.

Me too! Like many things, I didn’t realize I would miss it until it was gone.

I had a brief discussion above that kind of addresses this. We intentionally didn’t set a cut off date for this event. We thought about it, but we feel that this theme has more of a natural focus to it than the previous events and we want to see where you guys go with it. When we revisit this theme in the future, we may add some more restraints or focus it on certain eras.

Ultimately, you need to ask yourself if what you decide to script fits the theme of “A Blast from the Past,” and of course it should be something you enjoy.

I don’t know, do you think anyone here would enjoy banging Julianne Moore and Heather Graham while a certain mustachioed gentleman watches and gives direction?

Speaking of scripting non-visible penetrative sex scenes, I’m hoping someone gets creative and puts together something that recreates the late-night channel surfing vibe of softcore Skinemax et al. Does anyone under 30 even know what Skinemax refers to?

Looking forward to what you have for us!

2 Likes

That’s a GOOD question. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Oh, nice! I now know WHY I kept the DVD I burnt in 2000! If I can find them!

1 Like

I’m glad you like the theme, and I hope you participate!

Don’t worry about having enough experience to participate. We welcome scripters of all levels. One of the reasons we do these events is to help scripters develop their abilities. After the conclusion of the event, you can always ask to get whatever feedback was left by the judges.

Excited to see what you have for us!

FYI everybody, we are less than one week away from the beginning of the event! :smiley:

2 Likes

I got some too, but I don’t have a DVD reader anymore. Anyways, let’s hope yours still work. Burnt CDs/DVDs don’t last forever and storage conditions affect them a lot.

Dang, well I hope you find something that interests you via other means. We would love to have your participation in the event.

I’ve dug up some candidates. Got Raquel Darrian, Kobe Tai and Kassi Nova videos from around 1990 with decent quality for its time for instance. Or the redhead anal queen Audrey Hollander, but she entered the adult industry after 2000. It is possible that I have something with Silvia Saint as well.

Anyways, we’ll see if I get around to script something. The image quality of most of the old stuff is horrendous and can’t even be upscaled to something that can be enjoyed.

3 Likes

You’ve got some great candidates here as far as I’m concerned. Just a reminder that there is no limit to how many entries you may submit for this event.

Oh wow! Sylvia Saint would be an excellent choice! :smirk:

Another reminder that we’re doing a two month event this time around. Hopefully this makes it easier for those who want to participate.

Darrian please, thought of her too, her best scene is a poolside one imo. Will maybe do another Houston or Rocki Roads or will check for some rare gem of a less star actress. European maybe Megan Cole aka Dita.

1 Like

I have my choice do we say which one?

If you want to tell us which scene you intend to work on, that would be cool. It might prevent someone else from working on the same scene, but ultimately they’re still free to do so if they want. Just don’t post your entry until June 1, and don’t link to your post here. @Slibowitz will be making the post for your submissions. Great choices in your comment above btw.

That reminds me, I forgot to credit Slibowitz for the awesome graphic he made for our theme. In case anyone is interested, here are the girls:

First image is Jenna Jameson, but I don’t know the film. A PH comment says Flashpoint, but that is not correct. It would be one of the scenes listed here though.

Second image is Nina Hartley and Stacy Lords in Splendor In The Ass (1989)

Third image is Bunny Bleu in Sins of the Wealthy 1 (1986)

Fourth image is Sharon Kane in Splendor In The Ass (1989)

Ok ok. A lot to address.
A) Kazaa?-DAMN……I got SO MUCH good music back in the day lol ….i mean LAUGHING SO MUCH :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
B) Skinemax-BUT…anyone remember American XXXstasy?
C) Some others-Vanessa Del Rio, Christy Canyon, Erica Boyer, The Lynns-Ginger and Amber, Savannah, Madison, Nikki Dial, Selena Steele?, and many others that my early morning brain can’t remember.
:woozy_face::yawning_face:
HOLLY BODY! Just remembered! :partying_face:
Oh FTW…Tori Welles….:hot_face:
She was smoldering in The Chameleon. One of my favs.

3 Likes

Well I do have some “classics” laying around, not vintage per se.
Some I never could identify the performers. relics of my early days on the internet.
I got some early Brandi Edwards and Kinzie Kenner, too. God I loved Kinzie kenner so much.

I’ll see if I can put some time on some of those and if I do, I might enter for the fun of it.

1 Like