F1S™ V3 | AI-Driven Male Masturbator with Real-Feel Silicone

Recently, I saw this in a Twitter/X ad. Wanted to ask y’all if anyone tried this? Is it good? are you able to do scripting with the AI on this sleeve?

The way I see it… its a sleeve that may grab onto your dong… and vibrates. If that is your thing… go for it.
Imho the best male mastubators have some sort of stroking mechanism… and not only vibration/contraction. If you are willing to spend that amount of money, I am currently eye-balling lovesense solace but read on this site it… sucks. So I guess the FUN SR1 is the better option for most people… (and above SR versions)

Best just depends on what works on you. Vibrations and stroking in its essence do the same: they cause movement/friction. The type is just very diffirent.

And if strokers become extremely fast, they do effectively turn into vibrations. For example a stroker attached to this:

Sure at low speeds its stroking, but at max speed its just vibrations what you feel Aand can tell it from my own experience - and if you get the chance to experience it, its also worth it. It feels like a lot stronger vibrations than most devices can deliver. A magic wand doesnt even get close to the power here even though those vibrations are a magnitude faster.

I personaly prefer variation, sometimes stroking, sometimes vibrations, sometimes suction, and sometimes just very slow stroking. Variation avoids you becoming used to the sensation too much.

But even stamina matters, if you can last long, variation keeps things more intense, but if you cant last as long, ‘getting used to it’ might be better to allow you to experience what you actualy want (for example longer sessions with the handy/osr).

However, keep in mind that strong vibrators take up space. These devices like the f1s often dont have enough space to support those. which then causes them to be weak.

Also, it can also matter when you have a girlfriend. If they use such toys on you they often are experienced more intense, or if used to such toys, they can feel weaker (your gf cant feel what you feel making you often capable of making toys feel more intense).

Trial and error often works best, but sadly with the more expensive toys that isnt realy an option. And from my experience, most vibrators just dont deliver. A €50 magic wand with sleeve attachment usualy beats these luxury devices by a long shot. Just because of a bigger bullet and 230v making even the less good ones capable of delivering power.