Favorite Fleshlight Sleeve

Thank you all! This is exactly what I was hoping for with a thread like this.

First, the Stoya Destroya is still my favorite out of the two I have. I did try the STU, and it felt “loose” in comparison, and the variation in the Destroya is rather noticeable (prior to trying both, I never really realized how the different zones had an impact). That said, I can attest to the STU feeling for natural/real, so if that’s what you’re going for it was rather nice. I did notice the STU is a bit of a lube hog, though… The lube just didn’t feel as effective for nearly as long. Perhaps a fluke, as I’ve only used it one now, but I think I do recall reading something about that in the multitude of reviews I’ve read. As @8ioni pointed out, it could be the difference between the “girls” material and the traditional pink material…

Heavenly came up a couple times - that’s another one that I’ve been eyeballing.

@SlowScripter that looks absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing.

I’ll measure and post my size when I’m able to.

Thank you to all the others that posted sleeves they’ve used! I’ll do a bit more research on all of them.

RE @8ioni (and anyone else that cares), we’re roughly the same size, 6.5x5.5.

thanks for your review :slight_smile:

i think the stoya destroyer is the one fleshlight that you should always have regardless, like if your current one breaks you dont buy a different one you replace it directly with another stoya destroyer lol it is deffo the best one ive tried so far

I love the Stoya Destroya one - there seems to be a general consensus about liking it. I look forward to trying some others, but if Destroya is a “go-to” I’m wondering if it’s worth the money, haha. I particularly like the “intense” sleeves, and Destroya is definitely that.

If/when I do order some I’m contemplating between (don’t really want to spend the money on all of them, so have to pick a few):

• Insatiable
  • Thunder
  • Cupcake
  • Creampuff
  • Wonderland
  • Heavenly

Have more than I should (and have a few more on the way…). Think the Destroya is my least favorite.

2 Likes

I often do something similar. Instead of water I will add a few drops of a much thinner lube.

Very similar - I keep a spray bottle of water on hand as well. Only reason for a spray bottle is that’s what I had on hand, nothing specific. Works well to keep the lube running smooth and reduces the amount of lube used. A little bit goes a long way!

I bought a Stoya Destroya a long time ago and it was my favorite. I used it till it fell apart. (Actually used it a bit after that too!)

I replaced it sometime early 2021. It was not the same. The nubs in the middle area were barely there at all - certainly a 1/4 the length that were in the original. I seldom use it.

Has anyone noticed this or am I remembering badly?

The last one I bought was Tasty and thought it was really good. Previously I really liked Destroya (too intense for scripts I think) and Heavenly.

They had “revamped” the texture for no reason a few years ago. I think most people agree that the change was much worse

I’ve owned about 20+ sleeves - Heres my recommendations for using with Interactive:

Loose fitting entrance and internals I find is key for Interactive use, so I recommend mouth and vaginal openings as anal ones are too tight imo (I’m about average-above average size I’d say)

• Turbo Thrust - blue one, not the orange copper or ignition versions (must have - most unique feeling material type jelly type sleeves for nice squishy sensations and longer possible sessions)
  • Swallow (discontinued but may be able to find the Fleshjack version around which looks identical - can make you come relatively quick as the narrow passage nicely simulates deepthroating/tight penetrating)
  • Caliente (Very Smooth sensations but still textured enough to get you there keep you long lasting)

I also recently picked up the new Turbo Core - some of the most intense tip stimulation Ive experienced from a sleeve but gets tight the deeper you go, so fans of tip stimulation that arent too thick I would recommend trying that one

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s some great feedback.

I just picked up the turbo core and I really think they nailed it this time. The triangular entrance shape feels like a nose pressing against you at the base. I think its my new favorite over the destroya and STU. Its slightly looser than most which is what I’ve been looking for. The back half of the sleeve isn’t too intense so I can last pretty long and any tip strokes really change up the feeling. 10/10 god damn

2 Likes

I’ve been getting into the Kiiroo feelme sleeves, they fit perfectly into a fleshlight case…personal fav is the alexis fawx…that big opening feels amazing

1 Like

Yeah totally agree - super unique sensations right? for sure its not over intense at all, even the tip stimulation - definitely props to fleshlight for thinking outside the box on this one :ok_hand:

How do you find them compared to the stock Keon sleeve or fleshlight sleeves? Thats good that the openings are much wider, as the stock sleeve felt a bit too snug

1 Like

Janice Griffith for the win. I’ve triend like 6 or 7 and that was the best. Not overly crazy just proper “realist” (for a fleshlight) sensation. Would rebuy for sure.

Never tried the stock keon sleeves. I prefer them over the fleshlights material wise…little more “hard” - seems a better quality than the fleshlight sleeves – always go back to the alexis fawx, nicolette shea - leigh ravens got some good stimulation

1 Like

Destroya was my favorite so far hopefully will get the Kenzie one soon and it lives up to hype

Ive made a few reviews on that site. Ill list my personal favorites and my favorites to use on launch. = Just means theyre tied and they share the same case. Ranking is based on the cases i own.

1. Vivacious
  2. Ethereal
  3. Squirt=exotica
  4. Savage=tornado
  5. Fit
  6. Toy meets world
  7. Sinner=thunder
  8. Treat
  9. Lush
  10. Caliente
  11. Lvl up
  12. Thunder