Faye Reagan Jack's POV 4K60 upscale?

Does this exist?

Referring to this?

Or a scripted topic? If so then can you link it?

1 Like

If you have the original file, I could upscale it for you <3

1 Like

Yeah that’s the video! I found a script here and the video too (when it was up): https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/famousindo-scripts-and-posts-from-rts/14510/4

@mememan2010 I’ll upload it and send you the link. That’s so generous of you! Thank you.

The link: 1.49 GB file on MEGA

Wow that’s actually the OG file or at least appears to be since it matches the file size of another rip I found.

@mememan2010 and @everysandwichsky mind if I also run it through my process to see if I end up with roughly the same quality and size? (Although it might not be possible to get it to 60FPS since the OG file is 24FPS which I’ve found to result in noticeable blurry frames, 48FPS for sure territory)

1 Like

I say go for it! And I didn’t even realize it was in 24p

1 Like

OG file I found on another site gave the background data of the file plus you can also use a program called Mediainfo to go ahead and check it yourself. Handy way to see also what people did if they re-encoded the file as it can show the settings used e.g. Handbrake’s quality setting.

This video and one other are my absolute favorites and I’d love to have them in a higher frame rate/resolution.

Here’s the other one: Naughty Allie Titfuck on Phone. I doubt it’s the original file. Also I don’t know how AI upscaling works but it might be too low-resolution to properly upscale?: 123.15 MB file on MEGA

I got you. 4k

MEGA removed to make room for more awesome stuff.

3 Likes

Dang sneaky g90ak being ontop and fast as ever, did you do 60FPS (I presume you used then a different flowframe model than 2.3 then) or just double it for it to end up 48FPS?

1 Like

Thank you!!

Actually didn’t HFR this one. Did it a long time ago. The lines of the carpet did NOT like to be frame doubled and got a shit ton of warping. Anything with a complex pattern and a POV camera is a recipe for shitty HFR’ing.

2 Likes

Yeah nope that’s not the OG file it seems (OG name is also: Titty Fucking Phone Sex), as my searching sites show the OG file to be 87mb, 9 mins and 27seconds long with a bitrate of 1284 kbs oh and 480p though 30FPS.
Low resolution files are actually much faster to upscale but as g90ak has said/implied it can result in worse quality to occur if the content is not that well done itself.

1 Like

Yes, always start with the highest quality version you can find if you’re going to spend the time/electricity on upscaling.

It’s like if you’re going to cook a gourmet meal, you aren’t going to start with shitty ingredients :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten your second video done up though as I queued up the first one to be finished up right after, resulting in myself not been able to give it a look over. (Did also have to pause for some computer work) Titty Fucking Phone Sex NaughtyAllie 4k 60FPS.mp4 ~ pixeldrain
Hopefully it has turned out good.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @g90ak and @Ratattack15

Actually, @Ratattack15 I’m just getting to it now, the video doesn’t seem to have audio and the video is really choppy. Maybe this is the POV camera HFR problem @g90ak was talking about.

Ah yep…sorry in my rush to get it sent out I forgot to add back in the audio…this should fix that: Titty Fucking Phone Sex NaughtyAllie 4k 60FPS ~ pixeldrain

Video problems are exactly due to what @g90ak was saying about since the choppyness if you notice only occurs at the intro bit or when the blinds behind her are in frame and movement is occurring. (Rest of it actually seems not choppy at all to me) It’s because when flowframes ‘adds’ in the extra frame it’s actually a slightly blurred copy sorta (if you pause the video and then go to next frame you should see it) that it’s tried to make be as close as possible to a real frame in that moment. As a result with the wrong bit of video it comes out as a blur since it just looks white in the copy as also the just isn’t enough base quality (or ingredient) in the video to have the lines be there and not just blurred together. Tis the best version of what you requested though and gives me another perspective on doing this on my end. (I can work on one that isn’t FPS increased to remove the blur if you want though after my current computer weirdness)

However in attempting to reply to you…I just had a heart attack as my computer upon hitting pause on flowframes just froze up completely and I’ve just spent the last hour attempting to trouble shoot before finding nothing to point fingers at in event logs and so had to use a restore point…so what I was doing in flowframes for the first video is deleted/lost meaning I’d have to restart work on it for the second time if you want that FPS increased still too (though I may just nope to that and instead ship it)…is it Friday the 13th? As there’s been more than just that flung in my face while trying to be productive today. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :umbrella:
Now I need to fix what the restore point couldn’t turn back time on.
673e3c9d72d859189972bfce33a837c8

EDIT: here’s the first video not FPS’ed just upscaled and then compressed my way as I went to sleep and let it run: Jacks Pov 15 Scene 1… ~ pixeldrain
Oh and because it just finished up quickly as well here’s the second without being FPS’ed too: Titty Fucking Phone Sex NaughtyAllie 4k ~ pixeldrain

2 Likes

You’re so generous with your time and effort! Thank you. And yes I do notice that when there’s less camera movement it’s not as choppy.

I appreciate you sending both over!

Thought of another one! Only if y’all have the time and energy to spare: Texas Presley fuck pov - XVIDEOS.COM

Definitely isn’t the original quality upload. Wondering if the mostly static camera is workable for HFR

Sorry I am now in the middle of something else (as a result of what I gained from doing this) though it will probably end up being useful to yourself when finished. (and works well) Plus you have marked the topic as solved and it was just meant for one upscale…Additionally xvideos.com does hammer video quality and watermark it (usually) so even if it was OG it wouldn’t compare meaning I would have to look for the OG one to have a chance of a good end product. (As the video itself appears to be extremely old too I feel via it being I think 4:3 aspect ratio rather than 16:9/21:9 now days)

1 Like