Feedback on the SyncMo browser

Have you tried the SyncMo Browser with the Handy?

I have been looking for something like this.

SyncMo - The World’s First AI For Adult Toys (sync-mo.com)

2 Likes

Would be curious to know as well!

I did, you can find my review in theHandy Reddit channel few months back

$50 for lifetime seems like steal

It is just okay. I give it maybe a 65/100. It seems to lag a bit from the action (maybe because it’s running over bluetooth?), and you need to be pretty selective of which content you try, because it picks up from basically any movement including any ads on screen. That’s my limited experience anyway. I’m sure it will improve over time just like all the other AI powered scripters out there.

1 Like

I’m really liking it. You can stream your screen to it and even use it for games or other offline content. It’s possible to reduce the delay as well. I do not regret the $50! It’s not as good as manual funscripts, but it can do them pretty decently. I’ve even got it partially working for JAV VR content.

1 Like

I’ve been using it with my StashDB and it’s really good. The strokes aren’t 1:1, but close enough for me.

[quote=“Smilingcorpse, post:8, topic:125466”]
StashDB
[/quote]I have been using it for a while now, it works sufficiently well. However its not a win. Customer service is horrible and refuses to reply, the new version of the APP just didn’t work at all, and they still haven’t responded to an email sent over three weeks ago, the answer was to uninstall and downgrade, but why should i have to do that? If you buy it then fine just don’t expect much. I had reallly high hopes for this application.