Hi everyone.
I recently started learning how to make funscripts and still not sure if I’m doing it properly.
With regular videos it’s relatively easy — you mostly just follow what happens with the penis. But with FH/CH videos that have dense beats it’s much harder, especially trying to hit the beats accurately.
I’m using FunGen 2 for scripting. For the base speed limit I set Kiiroo Keon (300 pos/s), and for actual visual testing I bought a Lovense Solace Pro (my own “tester” doesn’t pass the scripts
).
The simulator in FunGen 2 hits the points very precisely, but on the Solace Pro the movement doesn’t feel as smooth. So I’m hoping you can give me some advice on what ranges, amplitudes and general approach work better specifically for the Solace Pro.
I’m planning to focus my scripts on this device, since right now it’s the only one I can properly test with.
Any feedback is appreciated!
Script for FH 2077 (4k 60fps): Fap Hero 2077.funscript (297.9 KB)
Disclaimer, I don’t own a Solace Pro.

and
I would say you definitely need MUCH more movement for each point you set. Moving from a value of 10 to a value of 20, like some of your points in image two, is going to be either imperceptable or feel like a jitter/vibration if anything.
Best advice for people new to scripting is to open up your favorite scripts in whatever software you are scripting in and look at them / try to copy what they do. Also, it’s always good to start with a small project so you don’t learn hard lessons too late – I’d say a 42:00 script is very ambitious for a first project. That said, don’t let that stop you if this is what you want to do.
For low speed devices I’d say focus on trying to get the most out of movement per action; make the ranges bigger. Also don’t worry so much about speed; if a few of your values are at 400+ you won’t even notice since the device will just move as fast as it can (obviously don’t set points that are like 2k speed though… well saying that… the most popular faphero made for the handy has a max speed of 2k so IDK) For a device that can only reach 300u/s you’ll want to make the most out of that.
EDIT: Just so you know, I have scripts that have movements from 100 to 50 and people complain that they don’t move enough. A lot of scripters tend to over-exaggerate movements because that’s generally what people want.
Thanks for the feedback.
The issue with my script isn’t just the small movements you mentioned. The bigger problem is that the Solace Pro simply doesn’t handle scripts well, except for very simple one-dimensional patterns.
I’ll rework the script based on your feedback, though I still won’t be able to properly test it on a real device for now. I’m thinking of returning this thing and getting an OSR2 instead — from what I’ve seen, it has much lower latency and works significantly better with scripts.