Flash Game - Corta Splatformer (gallery only) / Legend of Krystal Compilation - 5 Flashes

Legend Of Krystal - Animation Comp

Corta’s Splatformer READ NOTES

Samus Animation Pack

Samus Metroid Orgy

Samus Ridley Fight

:information_source: Game description:

Contains the following:

A compilation of some old Krystal games alongside a Corta edit.

The Corta Splatformer is very buggy due to how the game handles its animations/unfinished game unfortunately, the space pirates have the most consistent feel while the others will feel quite rough.

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

I highly recommend using initiface has it handles speed functions far better

Standalone Install Instructions:

1. Download the full standalone package from the mega below.
  2. Run Flash-toy-sync-as2.exe, select the game located in animations-as2
  3. Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program (or initface)
  4. Press Play

(The mega should already contain the required flash-sync program)

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the game, the associated json, the flash sync tool, intiface connector, and the save

:memo: Notes

The Corta Splatformer is very buggy due to how the game handles its animations/unfinished game unfortunately, the space pirates have the most consistent feel while the others will feel quite rough. I left in the animations as they technically still do things, but they’re not very accurate. I don’t recommend playing the actual game as the flash-sync tool breaks the hitboxes

19 Likes

Any fix for the upside down bug in the platformer?

could you provide a screenshot? The game is pretty buggy but I could give it a shot

think i figured it out, its the floor that isnt solid.
If you start in the cave you fall through the floor.
So my guess is the start isnt either.
You get out the pod but instantly fall down.
Ill post a screen later today.

Same problem here. The Newgrounds Player works fine though.

Oh I think I have an idea what youre talking about. the flash-sync-tool gives everything a weird resizing issue, meaning that hitboxes are very broken. ill update the description to recommend playing the gallery mode only

Can you play it with that somehow?

Awh thats too bad, i kinda dislike the gallery only. was hoping for the real game to work somehow. But i guess it cant be helped either way thnx alot man and also for responding <3