[Flash Game] - Meet-n-Fuck - Lavindor Kingdom [All Scenes Unlocked]

:information_source: Game description:

Contains the following:

Meet n Fuck - Lavindor Kingdom [Hacked, all scenes unlocked]

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

I highly recommend using initiface has it handles speed functions far better

Standalone Install Instructions:

1. Download the full standalone package from the mega below.
  2. Run Flash-toy-sync-as2.exe, select the game located in animations-as2
  3. Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program OR use Intiface
  4. Press Play

Link to the Initiface Tool

(The mega should already contain the required flash-sync program)

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the game, the associated json, the flash sync tool, and the intiface connector

:memo: Notes

Some stuff:

• Supports sex scenes only, no touching scenes
  • The pool gangbang scene only maps the top left guy, unfortunately it gets really fucky when you have multiple scenes stacked on top like this.
  • The super fast scenes aren’t the best due to the handy’s speed limits, but maybe OSR handles it better?
  • I tried to get all the “inbetween” animations too but it’s not great, can fix if it’s a big problem

If some scenes aren’t to quality, feel free to post which ones and I’ll try fixin it

51 Likes

How did u manage to get this to work! I have a folder with all the mnf games till 2022 and I for the life of me couldn’t get it to work

Also welcome back!

2 Likes

How to fix " a script in this movie is causing adobe flash player to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" Intiface-bridge doesn’t open properly, I open it up it shows window but immediately closes right after.

is there a way to reset the save file?

That usually happens if initiface isn’t loading right, the tool basically explodes as you already see, are you able to use the initiface central tool and see something like this?

lemme add a link to that program in the description

1 Like

this is the hacked version of the flash, but it still works with the normal version of the game. i didn’t animate of the “touching” animations though http://swfchan.com/16/78813/?lavindor-kingdom.swf

1 Like

I tried restarting my pc and it fixed the issue fortunately

Would love to see more of these! Can’t wait to play.

I’m gonna need a link to that folder lol, thanks

First game integration i’ve tried, it works great!
Thanks for reviving a classic like this!

1 Like