• Pauline Titfuck
  • Samus Titfuck
  • Shantae Girls Titfuck
  • Shygirl Titfuck

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

I highly recommend using initiface has it handles speed functions far better

Standalone Install Instructions:

1. Download the full standalone package from the mega below.
  2. Run Flash-toy-sync-as3.exe, select the game located in animations-as3
  3. Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program (or initface)
  4. Press Play

(The mega should already contain the required flash-sync program)

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the game, the associated json, the flash sync tool, and the intiface connector

:memo: Notes

Most of these should perform very similar. Unfortunately, some of them will be a bit janky since they the animations have such extreme movements that I tried to fix, but some are bound to have remained

37 Likes

Will this work on the launch too? Thanks!

Does this work on android?

I was really excited for these shorts. Thank you so much!!

Probably not unfortunately, the game has some fast speeds that the launch won’t be able to handle

do i need to actually be connected to Wifi?

depends on the toy you’re using, the flash tool supports intiface/buttplug.io so whatever is able to use that tool should work here too, but wifi should work though i don’t recommend it

It doesn’t appear to work with Vibrating toys. Tried to connect with a Max2 and it doesn’t send anything through. Shame, titfucking is my thing lol.

1 Like

shogunsho created a solution to this very issue. It’s definitely not as strong as scriptplayer interpretation of stroke scripts to vibration but it’s serviceable.