Free vid converter

HI all, do anyone know of a way to convert vr to 2d? I’m using the AB AI ultra and I have to download videos to upload to their site to use scripts (really annoying). Any help would be greatly apricated

if you are on windows you want this one. If you need further help installing it let me know. It is something you will have to read the instruction manual for. But it would give you the best potential outcome compared to anything that tries to automatically do it.
Screenshot 2024-07-01 221740

2 Likes

Thank for the quick reply, ill try it out

Update: got it working, did a test video but when i was done i tried converting and i get this error:

[out#0/matroska @ 00000194cccae9c0] Could not open attachment file C:/Users/Franky/AppData/Local/Temp/VR2Normal-HVfpYn/VR2Normal_Export_Camila Cortez0 .

Error opening output file E:\Franky\xxx\vr\cc.mkv.

Error opening output files: No such file or directory

any ideas?

go to that location in windows file explorer. whats there?

you could just not have the necessary codec or application to handle mkv files

edit: oh its the space in the filename between “camila” and “cortez0”
C:/Users/Franky/AppData/Local/Temp/VR2Normal-HVfpYn/VR2Normal_Export_Camila Cortez0
. FFMPEG is a package that is notoriously sensitive with filenames and pathing. it wont like that space and can most definitely cause the error youre seeing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.