Let me present yet another one of my random projects: Funscript the Web
It’s a chrome extension that allows you to create and play scripts directly on any page with a video. It also works in any chromium based browsers such as edge and brave. It was made with theHandy in mind, but allows you to download any script, so it can be useful for other toys as well.
- When creating scripts, it has limited storage for save data
- Doesn’t allow scripting for videos longer than 5 minutes, due to the limited storage
- Doesn’t work with sites that uses custom video elements, such as Pornhub
- No undo or redo when scripting
- No way to browse available scripts from the extension
- Unzip the zip file
- Open the browser and click the 3 dots at the top right > More tools > Extensions
- Enable developer mode in the top right
- Click load unpacked in the top left
- Select the unzipped folder
Playing scripts with theHandy
- Click the extension icon and enter your connection key at the top
- Go to any page with a video that have been scripted using this extension
- Wait for the script to prepare (note the extension icon changing)
If there was an error, click the load button.
I will probably add more to this once people add scripts.
Start by right clicking a video and select Create Script. Alternatively you can click on the extension icon and select a video from the dropdown.
3 handles will appear on the page, labeled: BASE, STIM and TIP. Those handles should be placed where the base of the penis is, where the stimulation takes place and where the tip of the penis is. Like this:
Those handles should be moved through out the video to follow the penis and stimulation.
You can either do it frame by frame, by pausing the video and using the arrow keys (along with Control or Shift) and then move the handles.
Or you can move them while the video is playing. You can slow down the speed if you open the extension popup.
Each time the handles have been moved, it saves all their positions to local storage, allowing you to refresh the page without losing progress.
Also, if you accidentally reset one of the handles through the extension popup, it won’t save until you actually move one, so refreshing the page will revert it.
Then when you want to try out your script, you can either download it and use a script player, or click the test button, for testing it with theHandy.
Finally, once you’re happy with the script, you can enter a username and upload it, making it available for everyone else using the extension.
- The ability to upload existing funscripts, making it possible to use this extension for full length videos
- The ability to tweak how scripts play for theHandy, such as the intensity