[Game Integration] Pure Onyx buttplug/intiface integration

we’ll i’ve tried reinstalling many times, i’ve waited for a while but the mod always seems to block the world map from loading, uninstalling the mod solves the issue but then i just can’t use it

version 0.87.0 run very well (game) but do not conncet to iniface… where can i download a combination where both a working?

i give up i just can’t even load the world map of this fucking game

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/integration-script-pure-onyx-2-version-script/116443/2

has anyone actually tried contacting the developer just so that they know this mod exists and could maybe support it?

1 Like

yo, haven’t checked this in a while. I don’t have time to do any dev stuff. It looks like the patch is broken now from other comments. Feel free to fork or just remake this so it actually works, I don’t plan on continuing it ever

<3<3<3<3

That is unfortunate, i hope somebody picks this up. Thank you nonetheless

Oh, I didn’t post it here

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/integration-script-pure-onyx-2-version-script/116443

maybe, It’ll be available if modify the csv file

1 Like

Bough the game on ich.io and downloaded latest release from github.
Downloaded the integration script by @99DM and it works on some scenes.
Most seem to have no action, maybe those are simply out of sync somehow, I’m new to this.

EDI log shows no action for example these definitions above
Any more experienced folks that know how to activate missing scenes?

But in any case it seems like it doesn’t take a lot of work to make it work properly with Handy and others.
Already a few scenes worked with Keon.

If I understood correctly someone needs to join the script made for the video here https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/integration-script-pure-onyx-2-version-script/116443
to the definitions.csv file?
So every line in edi\definitions\definitions.csv is connected to the funscript line made for the video?
Seems like it would be quite a bit of work since you cannot easily tell which video part belongs to which definitions.csv line.
EDIT: Maybe not if you can unlock the full animation gallery in the main menu by cheats or otherwise. Then you can activate each scene manually and look at the EDI log for the definitions.csv line. Well still a bit of work but not that much.

The CSV file needs to be refreshed to work

Unfortunately, I don’t know which section😅
I think the person who made the CSV file should watch it

1 Like

I took a look at the video posted on version 2 script post and it seems there is now 3 new scenes on game version 0.90.1.
Additionally the original video on script version 2 is missing 2 scenes that were not unlocked in the main menu gallery.
The rest would work if someone connects those to the definitions.csv file.

2 Likes

Man I really wanted to play this :sob:. Makes me wish I continued pursuing computer science.

so that project is pretty much abandonned ?

no news in 2 months, sad

4 Likes

Just found this, sad to see its doesnt seem to currently work though.

This game looks awesome, Handy integration would be amazing! Hopefully its still picked up in the future.

Probably doesn’t mean much, but at least the game has native Lovense support now. I guess that counts for something.

well that means the game won’t work with the handy in any case. even tho a lovense support is cool; theyr stroker seems to suck and lovense-only integrations are sending vibration patterns which won’t necessarily match a stroking pattern.

2 Likes

if you can read out the pattern for the stroker it might work for the handy. should be possible to use the framework of the lovense implementation to implement an open source option that allows adjustment of patterns. same for karryns prison.

dam if a future person culd reply to me when the handy works that would be hype lmao

4 Likes