[Game Integration] Pure Onyx buttplug/intiface integration

:framed_picture: Preview

:information_source: Details

Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up with RPG elements set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, 3D art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx contains in-game, fully animated H content.​

(Copied from the script request)

:memo: Notes

So this patch took less time to get working than I thought, though it still needs some work to improve quality of life. This integrates with buttplug, so you’ll need to have intiface running for it to connect.

I only tested this on a vibrating toy, so use at your own discretion, but please report it’s effectiveness on other devices.

:movie_camera: Game link

get the game on:
Itch.io
Patreon
F95

:file_folder: Script

Github Release(with source code)
Direct Download

read the README before opening for more details.

:no_entry: problems update

It seems the script currently only works on vibrating devices, thread will be updated when a fix is made

:bangbang:: Disclaimer

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR HARDWARE MALFUNCTION THAT COMES FROM USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE. I AM JUST SOME HORNY WEB DEV AND DIDN’T TEST THIS THOROUGHLY.

I AM responsible for if you cum using this. I did that. I made you cum.
Your welcome big dawg

Also If anyone has suggestions for more unity games to mod lmk. I’m interesting in looking into more games after this.

49 Likes

LETS GO!!! It’s always a great day when more game integration comes out tysm :smiley:

Super stoked for this!

Maybe check out Cloud Meadow by Team Nimbus or Something Unlimited by Gunsmoke Games?

Edit:Just found out NTR Legend / NTRHolic is also Unity it seems… perhaps?

1 Like

I downloaded the f95 one,

Can’t seem to get the game connected to intiface.

I’ve placed the folders as so:

Steps im taking are:
Open Intiface and connect to the handy
Turn the server on
And supposedly the game should connect to intiface during the ‘first scene’.

Can’t seem to get it to connect though any help?

I’ll test this out later, I’m glad to see more unity projects are being integrated. I’ve been poking the waters with the new JSK unity games, so hopefully I can join the mix as well.

i’d be interested in how you were able to do it, I’ve read some of the other guy’s integration stuff and have been screwing around.

if you want to try a similar game, https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ253103.html warrior girl from the Kooonsoft guy would be an interesting project OR take a shot at the JSK unity series

Edit: Doesn’t seem to work on the handy, but then again the game runs like ass for me, so maybe that’s a connection :sweat_smile:

Woah! I hope i get the chance to try this out this week

wasnt able to get the handy to work but tried the same thing for a vibrating toy(edge2) an it worked, then tried both at the same time(handy and edge2) an still seems like it will only connect to a vibrating toy(edge2)

1 Like

Doesn’t work on Handy. It connects to intiface central at the start of any scene, (to Test Client) but doesn’t do anything.

Do you need a specific version of the game for this to work? On Patreon they have released test builds but I’m not sure those would work for this.

the game doesn’t load the world map with this mod installed
i downloaded the game from f95

you have to wait a while. Mine loads after a few minutes but appears to be frozen during that time.

Buttplug.io treats vibrating commands and stroke commands as completely different things. The game is probably only sending vibrate commands, so they won’t tell any stroking toy to do anything.

looks like I overlooked this detail, will try to fix this soon

3 Likes

I’m not super experience in c# or unity programming,so my methods are pretty scuffed and primitive, but the process was mostly just trial and error and research. If you want to make your own look into Bepinex/Harmony patching and dnspy for decompiling. Essentially you just need to poke around the source code until you can find methods to inject into. It’s a pretty fun puzzle.

2 Likes

Hmm, are vibration commands just power levels? AKA if we have a power level based toy like the hismith fucking machine could it be converted?

so wait…WHAT IS THIS??? will it work with lovense hush 2?
like you play the game and vibrate your asshole while playing? i don’t know shit about tech stuff…so i just am lost…

If you want to improve the control method of your device, you can try with Edi. let me know if you are interesting, it can help

According to buttplug’s supported devices the hush 2 should be supported in theory. Whenever a sex scene in the game occurs, the toy will vibrate (loosely) in time with it. You’ll also need to be running intiface.

2 Likes

so i DL the game? do i play the game? i have intiface…OFC.

you download the game and the the patch(under script), put the patch in the game folder and extract it, if you scroll up your folder should look like Jibble’s image. Then hopefully when you run the game and encounter a sex scene your toy will vibrate. Though its possible it may not work, it’s still an early version of the patch.

2 Likes