[Game Integration] Pure Onyx buttplug/intiface integration

ok. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO AND HELP! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Holy Crap that was fast! :open_mouth: Can’t wait to try it out. Many thanks!

If you’re looking for a challenge, I’ve been dying to get Vibration Toy support for Captivity (Unity) - F95 but so far no takers.

His implementation of Unity can be described as ‘unique’. :rofl:

1 Like

moving to #game-mod

2 Likes

Anyway we can get the other games tags updated as well?

1 Like

intro for the handy please :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

To bad the handy dont work.

4 Likes

Lil update for everyone, I’m working with dimnogro to integrate his edi system. This should make future unity integrations much smoother and fix current incompatibility issues.

14 Likes

Nice! Thanks very much.

Tested it out, and it works! :metal:

Only issue, occasionally after encounters, the vibration does not get set back to zero and just… well, keeps going. :crazy_face:

how to make it work with the handy?

4 Likes

it’s broken for now apparently

for some reason the game doesn’t load the world map with this mod installed, i grabbed the latest release of the game with the latest mod as well, still won’t work

i was able to run EDI manually after installing .NET 6.0.16 Desktop (not ASP NET Core, despite what the strace tells you to do)… i hate microsoft
the game still won’t load the world map witht he mod installed

I guess the newest update broke it. I don’t plan to work on completing/fixing it until a funscript is made for the EDI script. If anyone wants to make it, take a look at the script request

it works with hush2

welp. when i can get the STEAM up again (because YOU KNOW) then i will give it a go…if i can remember :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

U have done great so far, big thx

I’m so ready for this

Tested it with a Lovense vibrating product.
Had to use intiface central, the older intiface desktop will not work.

There is a delay which is exclusive to the script.

When exiting any animations, if the device is still connected, it will stay at the last read vibration script, since it was not reset to 0 upon exiting. This means there will be constant input after finishing an animation.
The same applies to the animation gallery. Beware that while you’re trying to browse other stuff, it might be left at max vibration when nothing is happening.

2 Likes

if anyone can load the world map, which version do you use ?

the 2023 4 30 version. launch pure-onyx.exe