[Game Integration] Summer Clover V1.11

Summer Clover V1.11
This is a paid game mod for Patreon Members only

Please Support the Legit Version of the game

*Credit to ZeroScripts for the amazing Cubilink tool: CubiLink - Unity Animation to Multi-Axis (v3.6.0 - AIO Edition)

All of the H scenes have been scripted
All of the movements are automatically synced (No Need Switching)
Enhanced all strokes to be pleasurable with extra mod, which wasn’t possible with only CubiLink.
SR6 Multi-Axis ultilized. (also work great with Handy as always! maximum speed Handy has an upper hand)


I will include a GIF preview for the movement later.

I realized this game’s H scenes fastest mode isn’t really fast enough, so I created a mod called “GO Mode” for the fastest mode to stroke in higher speed!

Simply double click the GO mode.exe before launching the game. (If you want to follow the original movement, simply launch the game without double clicking GO mode.exe)

It also includes a GO Mode editor.exe for you to add your own labels (strings) to trigger GO Mode and it is fun to change your desire speed/involvement of other axis!

Double-click GoMode-ON.exe / GoMode-OFF.exe before launching the game to enable GO!!! Mode patterns.

Link to the Game Integration:
https://www.patreon.com/InfiniteScripts/posts/summer-clover-v1-168007909?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Thanks for extra support !
https://buymeacoffee.com/alv520

17 Likes


The CubiLink interface is too small to read—how do I zoom in?

1 Like

Looks like the second last slider is the UI scale slider.

2 Likes

Yes, second slider is the size controller for the UI.

Also default setting is:
Press 1 to hide/open the UI
Press 2 to stop the toy

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Just from a quick test I noticed that there isn’t a church scene 2 script

I missed the church scene, I will add it back in the next update. Thank you for noticing.

@alv520
I usually like to play with filler off. In this case, I followed your directions from another thread and turned off script overrides. I have a few questions:

  1. Is there a way to set a “home” position for a device in between scenes? I’d like it to return to a neutral 0 for the Stroke axis, and 50 on all others.
  2. I noticed that during H-scenes, the in-game framerate drops when Cubilink is playing a script. If I pause script playback, the in-game FPS instantly goes back to normal. I’ve tried messing with the in-game FPS as well as the target Hz in Cubilink. Is there a fix for this?
  3. What’s the best way to reduce the overall intensity of script playback? For some, the multi-axis can get a bit too wild, to where it actually a little dangerous for me :sweat_smile:. I tried messing with the Global axis output range under tools, like so:

    But am wondering if there is a better way? I am still new to Cubilink so forgive my ignorance here. Thank you for making this mod!
1 Like

Thank you for the detailed feedback. Since it is very subjective the perfect intensity level for everyone. I think adding an global intensity slider will be good for every game mod in the future. I will work on it and see if we can have it in the next update.

1 Like

:new_button: Update — Church Scene Scripted + Smoother Output + Between-Scene Filler

All Church scenes have been scripted

Big one: smoother, faster device motion.
Switched the device connection from Serial to UDP. The old serial link capped the update rate and made the motion feel jerky at low speeds — UDP runs faster and noticeably smoother. Nothing to configure on your end; it just feels better.

New: keeps stroking between scenes.
Between HCG scenes the device no longer sits still — it now runs a gentle stroke + twist filler so the action doesn’t dead-stop while you read. Other axes hold center.

New: Filler ON/OFF toggle.
Two new one-click switches in the game folder:

  • Filler-ON.exe — device keeps moving between scenes (default)
  • Filler-OFF.exe — device rests between scenes

Same as the other toggles: double-click, close & relaunch the game to apply.

Reminder — your toggle set:

Switch What it does
GoMode ON/OFF The fast “GO!!!” burst on button press
Gentle ON/OFF Tames how far the axes travel (intensity limiter)
Filler ON/OFF Between-scene idle motion

:warning: Restart required: close the game fully and relaunch for this update to take effect.

-Toy neutral position will be set to 50 when changing scenes.
-UDP connection will give you more fps and smoother experience.

Limitation:
The game uses loop video, so for few scenes that don’t have a smooth animation to match the end and start might make it move faster once in a while.

I’ve added on/off for Gentle mode and Filler mode, hope that helps.

Thanks for the changes! Can I manually set the toy neutral position to 0 somewhere?

Also I use an SR6 so I normally connect to everything via serial. How would I connect via UDP?