Grinding (the handy)

Hi all

Just started scripting a bunch of vr vids, which I hope to make available soon and a bunch of generic stuff for the handy.

I just wondered how fellow scripters handled when
the girl is grinding on the guys lap what’s the usual range/speed. I figured just the simple up/down would be hard to simulate.

It’s a shame we’ve not yet got a toy that can simulate hip movement but I bet that’s not far off!

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is the wrong forum, finding my way around a bit.

2 Likes

depends on how quick the movement is, i usually do small waves near the base, sometimes going all the way down.

Hello!

It depends on a few things:

• is she grinding her butt on him side to side (or in circles)
  • is she grinding with her front up and down (or in circles)
  • the speed of it
  • if the dick is out more (or how far the dick comes out from the movement and back in again)
  • if the dick is mostly in her (or how far the dick comes out from the movement and back in again)

Generally I do like this for "butt on him side to side (or circles):

When she starts to move her butt to the side, I let the script go up. When she moves to the other side, I let the script go down. And so on. What stroke length to take, depends.

• Heavy movement → higher stroke
  • Slower movement → lower stroke
  • Is the dick out more (or comes out more from the movement) → higher stroke
  • Is the dick mostly in her → lower stroke

Grinding with her front up and down (or in circles):

When she starts moving her front up to him, I let the script go up. When she moves back, I let the script go down. And so on. Again, what stroke length to take, depends.

• Heavy movement → higher stroke
  • Slower movement → lower stroke
  • Is the dick out more (or comes out more from the movement) → higher stroke
  • Is the dick mostly in her → lower stroke

I usually like to make the overall stroke length at least 20 (e.g. 0 → 20 / 10 → 30) so you can actually feel the movement from the device. 0 → 10 is a bit low, but sometimes good to use as well.

I made you a little video on these two examples. On the side you can the simulator and the 3d simulator as well and down below the strokes. It’s also slowed down to 50% after it showed once.

https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/StarkCumbersomeAmoeba.mp4

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

6 Likes

wow thank you for the detailed response. Will give this a try!

1 Like

You are welcome! Good luck on your script :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.