Gumroad Banning NSFW Content

Oh yeah I see it on that page didn’t realize there was additional settings there. But I wonder why have the option to tag it NSFW if that content is supposed to be not allowed.

That’s not true. Adult content is partially allowed, read carefully:

https://help.gumroad.com/article/156-gumroad-and-adult-content

Yeah I see that there, my conversations with support and the links they sent me to other help pages led me to believe otherwise. I also feel they should have mentioned to me in the conversations to just use the NSFW tag. We’ll see what happens with my repost.

2 Likes

Does anyone think it’s worth while remaining my products to something more cryptic? As it literally just have a matching title

It’s probably worth doing just to protect against any keyword based prevention they may come up with. Like if they decide that any studio name isn’t allowed or something like that.

1 Like

payment processors should just take my money not do politics

1 Like

The only issue is the script names themselves unless I can somehow edit that in gumroad I’d have to reupload around 200 scripts (including bundles)

We’ll see what happens with my repost.

Any problems left?

As of right now, no. Repost hasn’t been deleted, but I do still have a payout pause on my account so I might have to contact them about that.

1 Like