Handy App Idea

Hi, I am so grateful and appreciate your time. Thank you very much!

I will have a look at its performance issue. Perhaps I shall remove its steaming caching feature to make the system lighter. May I also ask which CPU and how much RAM your host hardware has? I’m very happy that you like the idea. And yes, there was an input box for typing CB model’s name instead of using an extension. I thought people would not like to switch back and forth, so I just removed it. I will try to find it back. I like the idea of having logs. I’ll see how I can show them on screen. You have given me very previous feedback! Thank you very much again!

Cheers!

i7 7770k and 16GB and the VM runs on an M.2 SSD (Samsung)

It costs nothing to have the option, everyone can then decide for themselves what they want to use.

Just add a user to log into the terminal to view the log files in case the webserver stops responding or open the system a bit more in general (just now in the phase where it is not running so well I think that is important or not?).

I CANNOT type in ANY password in the vApp where u must type in your Password to login.
BUT i can type in a Password UNDER :arrow_down: the Password login text.
But ONLY for 2 seconds then it resets to the “armguware login:”

managed to type in my password now… BUT it still says “password incorrect”
i typed in my CORRECT password 2 times doesnt work.
I need to type in the Username and Password from Create Your Altervera ID | Altervera ?

Typing in the username in the armguware login works

GOT IT WORKING NOW!!! “I watched the Use the extension to interact with the vApp.” Video

I got an other Problem now in Edge Browser when i click on an Chaturbate miniature picture to get it playing in the “Live Streamers in Watch Later List”
NOTHING happens… No window opens like in your
“Demo preview on RedGIFs”

freshxdollts

That’s great that you can login. I’ll review the UX flow to see if it’s not clear enough. Please bare with me.

Can you try to refresh please? Once you move mouse over the CB model thumbnails, do those thumbnails animate?

I just checked freshxdollts’s profile on CB, but she’s been away for almost a week. Will she get live on CB again? If so, let’s hold a live test with her? I’ll tip to let her BJ or HJ. Hope she’s not too expensive.

Many many thanks!

1 Like

I havent been able to login yet. I can only type in the Username in the “armguware login”

Many thanks for the info! I’ll do a test regarding the performance issue.
And I’ll see how I can adjust the UI to fit the input field.
Yes, you’re right, it’s important to see if the system is having trouble. I’ll have a look at that too.
Again, many many thanks for your precious time!

Are you able to visit following page on your Edge browser?
https://localhost:8006/signin/challenge
There shall be your email account already. Only password is needed to fill-in.
Here is a screenshot.

Screenshot

Screenshot

I might have hijacked qwerwer22’s thread, since this thread was created by him. I’m sorry!

The thumbnails animate yes :+1:

I dont know when she comes back shes on an off again sometimes for a while.
No NEED to tip man all good!

i tried to get an activation code per E-Mail a few times. Sadly i dont get an code per E-Mail

Many thanks for the info.
And she’s pretty, thank you for letting me know her.

Can you please check your Spam folder? Also it’s better to use a well-known free email provider, something like Gmail or Yahoo.

If you any problems, please let me know. Or you can send direct messages to me. I’m sorry to have hijacked qwerwer22’s thread here.

Cheers.

Absolute Goddess shemale! Will try an other E-Mail provider! thx for the help man :slightly_smiling_face:

I have been trying to revive and make this work. - I’d like to help with fixing it.
M

Tbh I dont know what is there to fix as I have not used it for a long time.

It probably just needs a bunch of updates:

• It needs to be updated to .net7
  • The output code needs to be updated to match that in MultiFunPlayer
  • Buttplug library needs to be changed, probably to mine: GitHub - Yoooi0/Buttplug.Net

Since MultiFunPlayer has plugins now it might be possible to simplify this to a plugin.

I have updated to the latest buttplug, I have written a simple application that talk with intiface and communicate with my HISMITH successfully. I am able to make my HISMITH do it’s thing :wink:

I’m struggling with getting a connection with Chaturbate and getting token/anything. I used wireshark to debug but can’t figure out this.

Ideally I just want a simple cli.net app, connect to a channel on CB, get token event and do something. (Meaning sent info to intiface/working part ) - I will also implement using a json file for the config and tip values/actions.

I’d be happy to work with you and share my code as well

Armguware has undergone some changes lately and it’s now an AI-powered service that allows NSFW content creators and their fans to have personalized live video sessions with the help of connected toys. There are a couple of demo clips that you can check out on Build Intimate Experiences | Armguware - Altervera, and they’ll appear at random. I’m planning to make some clips showing how the AI works too, If you have any feedback, please let me know! many many thanks!

P.S. :cry: I’m sorry to say that the GPU may not always turn on as expected. I’m on the lookout for an affordable solution and will let you know as soon as I find one.

We have moved our AI service to a new infrastructure, although it is not very powerful. Here is a clip on Twitter to demonstrate how it works: https://twitter.com/AlterveraCare/status/1657407541981360129. If you have any feedback, please let me know. Thank you very much!

p.s. The video is attached as following.

Greetings,

Have done a local video player and would like to have any precious feedbacks from you. Please visit Armguware main page and find the “Try local video” button at the bottom. A new tweet relating to it has been published on Twitter.

Many many thanks!