Hello-
I had an excellent 3rd qtr at work and I’m getting a little extra bonus $ on my next check. Trying to decide what to purchase.
I had the original Handy, and honestly I loved it. I’m sure the innovation of being able to feel what’s happening on screen helped bolster my feelings about it. But I spent a lot of time enjoying that. I do not have anymore.
Bought an OSR2+ a year and a half ago. Lots of changes in my life in the last 18 months and was only able to get it to work 1 time for about 5 mins. I can’t find it anywhere. So I might have it somewhere.
So sell me on your preferred toy.
Since I liked The Handy and the original is at such a good price is bumping to the 2 or any of the others worth the $ jump?
How does the Keon compare? Is the planned improvements that will be in the Keon 2 worth the wait and the $ on that? I really like the Power Blow feature. Has anyone use that? Is it more gimmicky or worth it?
Or is going the custom route the way to do this?
Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated.