Handy has a mind of its own!

Ya so it was the codecs. That worked to get deovr to run but nothing on the heresphere front, still cant get it to play a bunch of stuff but deo works so i am happy.
As for the handy issues it might be scriptplayer, i connected to deo fine and everything worked perfectly whereas when connected to scriptplayer it still does its own thing and its fucking crazy, goes way too fast randomly and overheats the handy.
In short, it works enough now for me to use tomorrow without worry.
Thanks everyone!

Maybe you managed enable the random pattern on the right side?
If so, change it back to video…

These are the codecs used by HereSphere.

There is something about h264+h265, I believe you can’t use hardware acceleration for h264 if the resolution is over 4k. So your files should be h265 for that.

This is due to the fact that HereSphere is using Media Foundation and doesn’t have DirectShow integrated yet.

What you want for these files is installing LAV Filters (which I believe you’ve done already), change Hardware Decoder in LAV Video configuration to D3D11 or DXVA2(native). If you have framerate issues try NVIDIA CUVID(old).

Install Whirligig, set it up to use DirectShow and enable Timecode server. I believe it was somewhere in the advanced Playback options, not sure.

After enabling the timecode server you should be able to connect it to your ScriptPlayer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.