Handy no longer working in SLR app?

Hello, today when I went to use my Quest 2 in the SLR app, I noticed the haptics icon is no longer displayed in any of my interactive videos. The app shows my Handy as connected, so I was just wondering if there was any updates I missed or fixes I could try. Thanks!

1 Like

Good to hear that someone else is having the same issue. It was working a couple of days ago, not anymore. Specifically local videos, purchased videos work.

1 Like

Yeah, my purchased videos work fine, just my local ones have the issue. I caved and bought the Pigasus VR player on the meta store and that plays my scripts without issue.

1 Like

Pigasus has the most features overall (and supports scripts), although for pure image quality HereSphere is the best and it too supports scripts, plus it has an AI depth sensor that refocuses videos in real time to adjust to what you’re looking at, plus has the best performance for 8k video playback. SkyBox VR’s environment are gorgeous but last I checked it still dropped frames.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.