Handy or Keon, which device is better for someone with disability?

Going back and forth between The Handy or the Kiiroo Keon. Both systems have handsfree accessories, which would be a must for me. But is there a reason to prefer one over the other?

For context I have a chronic condition that makes arm movement & lifting things difficult. So ideally I want something that’s easy to setup and clean & not super heavy. Bonus points if theres a good way to use hands free while laying down in bed.

I have both devices and have used them in VR and with a desktop browser.

I wouldn’t recommend the Keon to anyone as it is very heavy. That makes everything hands-free related harder. Any product that has a neck strap option to hold it is poorly designed. It uses a Fleshlight-like attachment, which is also a bit large. Not something to carry around the house to clean, depending on your living situation. :smiley:

The Handy is very easy to use hands-free. There are lots of solutions for a range of budgets here and in the Handy Discord. The Handy integrates well with lots of software and tools for using scripts - largely because of its wifi connectivity. FapTap and HereSphere both simply need the Handy key to activate for example. There are a variety of Handy sleeves plus it can be used with third party onaholes and masturbation toys. Depending on which you prefer will determine how easy to clean it will be.

Best of luck with your decision!

5 Likes

Thank you! Thats exactly the kind of feedback i was hoping for!

As for hands free lying down with the Handy it will probably require some DIY set up, the official hands free mount from Handy is quite short (less than 12 inches fully extended), there is a DIY hands free thread on here if you want to do some research before buying.

2 Likes