Handy sleeve alternatives

Adding another review: this is for the DNA Milking Hole: DNA - Milking Hole Wheel Onahole - first impressions only - gave it one try with the Handy so far.

Putting it in the Handy with the stock strap required undoing the strap fulling and redoing it after, and once it was in the Handy didn’t struggle too much with the weight. Starting slow everything was fantastic, but be careful with speed as the entry point is extremely narrow, had my dick fall out and then the handy just mashes you with the sleeve :rofl: The Handy struggled the most on approaching the bottom of the stroke, but damn does it feel good when this happens.

The toy’s material is fucking (pun intended) great - no plastic dust anywhere or anything like that. Soft enough to grope yet firm enough for stimulation. The one drawback is that the toy mostly stimulates by suction, so the initial start to the session can feel a bit lack luster. However each stroke gently increases the suction, which feels pretty amazing, puts the ‘milking’ into the title of the toy for sure.

I think I need to be much more careful with the alignment and depth when I strap in, because of the narrow entry point you can’t have the handy accidentally pull the sleeve off. It’s for sure tighter than the original and has a great soft feeling. Since the toy works mostly by suction, so you have to make sure you get all the air out before you insert yourself.

4/5 stars for use with the handy, 4/5 for the toy alone.

Pros:

• Weight is good for the handy
  • Durable material
  • Great for slow build up

Cons

• The toy is very picky about how you line your dick up with it.

For baseline, I’d say for the original sleeve, 5/5 stars for use with the Handy, 2/5 for the the sleeve alone.

5 Likes

Reporting back after some extensive usages.

The Geki-Fera Indecent Maria Nagai is probably my favorite oral onahole now. Even more than the Bocca Della Verita (which I also have) The tongue on this is the star. I like the feeling of the teeth on top, no modifications done on this one.
5/5

This one is not bad, first use the teeth was way too much for me so I took them out (using clippers, they loop the teeth around the material in the mouth) It’s not as good as the Maria Nagai one imo. 3/5

To note for both of them, they support the Handy pretty good even if they are shy of a 1 lb each.

6 Likes

I got the Bocca Della Verita (Original Version) last week and it is fucking incredible to me. Especially the teeth - they add an extra sensation without being too irritating or uncomfortable. Can’t recommend it enough! From a couple reviews I read, it was recommended above the Perorin version, too but I can’t compare.

I thought about using it with the handy but I find it incredibly tight and for this use it seems a bit short for my size (>6" in both circumference and lenght), also the teeth might actually be too much if the handy goes up to high speeds.

I tried Fleshlights but they didn’t work too well for me yet, either. Don’t have a printed adapter and built some sketchy stuff that worked alright, but they are just a bit too bulky and hard to handle, also they make the handy shake a lot on my hands-free setup.
Best result so far was probably the Quickshot, but it doesn’t have the nice enclosing feeling of course and it might be a bit messy.

The Original Handy sleeve doesn’t work well for me, it’s just too short and floppy, I need to readjust it all the time and it just doesn’t stay in place very good.constantly hitting and bulging the end doesn’t feel too good either as there is no texture there.

In general, I find it a bit hard to adjust to the Handy, sometimes it does not do a lot for me for a while and then I suddenly cum really fast :sweat_smile:
Might that just be experience? I’d be happy to hear some tips, already using the stroke length settings and controller support to switch to slower patterns when it gets too dangerous but it’s a bit tedious at times. I think first of all, I need a good feeling sleeve that is not too tight for my girth and with a fairly natural/not too overstimulating texture. Especially for the orgasm, rich textures are a bit much for me, especially when I’m not in control as with the handy. I also picked up the Meiki ZXY and I think that would be pretty perfect (maybe curved a little too much), but is is too heavy and massive and soft for the Handy unfortunately.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I will check them out and I’d be happy to hear more!

1 Like

In terms of sleeve, I am quite happy with the original one. Using a rigid mount for the handy and sitting on a chair I dont really have the problem of it coming loose / not staying in place, I am also roughly 15cm/6". I do it like in the manual, insert penis in sleeve, then insert both in strap and barely tighten.
Maybe you could also be interested in this: Anyone interested in aftermarket handmade silicone sleeves for the handy?
In terms of rough textures, I am using HandyControl and have set the A button to very low speed. Once I have come and get sensitive, I simply press the A Button, the handy immediately switches to slow mode regardless of script loaded and slowly massages until I am finished.
Maybe this helps.
Btw heres the mount I use: DIY Handy Hands Free ideas? - #55 by JuAnUs

2 Likes

Sounds interesting as I love the original. Would you say it is as tight? Cause I think that could be a bit much for me using the handy.

@JuAnUs Thanks, I’ll look into it. Which Player do you use? With the scriptplayer, the A button also stopped the video for me which is kinda inconvenient :smiley:

@chetbrinko Might try the milking hole, how tight is it?

@Cloudyfire How tight and intense is the Maria Nagai compared to the Bocca Verita?

Hi, HandyControl is all in one: It plays the video, the script and also allows to control the Handy with a XBox Controller.
See here: HandyControl 1.2.3 (28.11.2021) - Added Support for Pyro (Remote Control)

2 Likes

Hey there!
I’d say it’s about as tight as the original, but overall a bit more comfortable/less strenuous because of the soft teeth and the thicker flesh material.
Unfortunately… because of the Perorin’s thickness, the Handy’s grip band barely reaches all the way round (even less so with some surface protection for the TPE in between, e.g. a sock strapped over the onahole), which means the grip band will slightly compress the Perorin so it becomes way more tight than it should be, probably even more tight than what you experienced with the regular Bocca. ;(

Nonetheless, having owned both of them consecutively, I personally would always recommend the Perorin over the original, because i think it’s a much more refined product, the sensation feels a bit more nuanced imo and most importantly it seems a lot more durable (definitely a big issue of the original - at some point tears in material are highly likely).

1 Like

@zala77 the milking hole is tight but also it’s very… soft - it starts out like your dick is in pudding lol. Only after it’s been going do you start to feel the crazy suction. And then it sucks your dick off haha

1 Like

Having recently received each of the three open ended sleeves I thought I should post my experience with them.
https://www.thehandy.com/product/extra-truegrip-open-ended-sleeve-for-the-handy/
These 3 sleeves available in three types, hard, soft, and medium. Each has it’s own texture.

The hard one is also the one with the most texture, a diamond grid of raised lines and small closely spaced nubs. The pattern changes half way through the sleeve and each end is very different. It provided quite a bit of intensity so I had to loosen the strap a bit. More about this later.

The medium one is quite nice and has nubs arranged in a diamond pattern throughout. This was also quite a good sensation. I did not feel a need to loosen the strap.

The soft one has concentric ribs for the length of the inside. It was the best, most subtle feeling. I could use that sleeve for hours. This was soft enough that the strap can be fairly tight with good lube, but the ribs are also soft so looser is better for me.

These 3 sleeves are just as they are pictured with no area defined for the strap.
I had trouble with each of them staying put during faster and parts of the action and the strap adjusted a little loose.
I finally tried something I read somewhere. I took an old athletic tube sock and cut about 5 inches off the toe area and put it over the sleeve. I also placed the hook side of the strap inward to catch on the sock’s material. I had to put the covered sleeve into the strap before I closed it. I only had one sleeve slip out of place after that which was during a max speed script and my lube was also running out at the time making the sleeve slide a bit hard.
To allow me to lube without stopping I cut a hole in the toe of the sock and dripped lube into the open end as needed. That was very Handy!

For the price I am glad to have all three! My favorite is the hard one - after I got it to stay put! But the other 2 can provide the same result with just a bit more time!

This is my experience and as they say, “Your mileage may vary, it depends on the speed you drive!”

7 Likes

Great review @hosenguy - I’d agree with most of your sentiments! :+1:

The soft one is for sure the most comfortable of the bunch and imo also has the best sensation - I’d say even better than the original Handy sleeve. The quality level of the material on these new sleeves is definitely a bit higher.

The sleeves are indeed more prone to slip around in the strap. - I also feel like I need to leave the Strap rather loose or these sleeves will get too tight, which might have been designed better. The hard one definitely becomes a bit too tight/uncomfortable fast. But I wouldn’t say it is a deal breaker, especially if you find a workaround, like hosenguy suggests.

I would also add that being open ended means you will of course need to have a tissue ready while enjoying the Handy, which did require some getting used to, at least for me. :man_shrugging:

Bottom Line: The soft version open ended sleeve I would recommend to any Handy owner. Feels great! …Especially if you’re curious to try out something that’s a bit different from what you’re used to.

…Though I would also admit, I do like having all the 3x strength versions as they definitely offer very diverse options to experiment with different sensations, once in a while!

Cheers! :v:

4 Likes

After playing around with the handy some more, I agree that the original sleeve isn’t too bad. it’s still too short for my taste and tends to not really stay in place that well, but it works.
I gotta say the Fleshlight Quickshot (with only one ring in) works way better for me though. It stays in place pretty well, feels great despite the lack of suction and I have a lot more control over the stimulation. If I get too close, reducing the stroke length a bit so that the head won’t get as much stimulation works fantastic and makes edging very pleasant without resorting to extreme stop-and-go tactics. I can control the session length so much better with the Quickshot!

Downsides are obviously the spill which can be quite big especially with the intense orgasms I can achieve using this and that it eats quite a bit of lube. If the lube isn’t too thick, it’s okay though. Still, the overall experience is way better for me as the squishiness even helps with the handy feeling very robotic usually.

Do you think it would be possible to trim off excess material and get it down to a significantly lighter weight? 600+ grams is a little bit more than I’m comfortable with.

Does anyone have experience with any of these onaholes with the Handy?

Ginguchi Dirty Sister

It’s 370 grams vs the 420 grams of the Bocca Della Verita (soft edition) and 430 grams Perorin soft.

Fellappuccino

420 grams and under $20.

Eternal Fella Innocent Sweet Bite

305 grams and under $20.

1 Like

How u order this?

1 Like

I am looking for a softer and more rigid sleeve. Tenga 3D Zen caught my eye. Have anyone used Tenga 3D Zen?

I had one very similar to the Fellappuccino, didn’t work that well with the handy. The bottom lip would rub and get caught up on the handy, plus it wouldn’t get a very smooth stroke.

Got the 3d spiral, it’s extremely intense especially with scripts like asian fuckfest. Did jump out a couple of times which is frustrating.

2 Likes

That’s sorry to hear. Not good. Thanks for the feedback!

Whilst reading about Tenga 3D, I came across newly released Tenga Aero. You adjust the suction to get more intense feeling. Weighs around 350 - 420g. I might buy Aero instead

Aero is reviewing well, but it’s unknown when it’s coming to the USA. (It’s on the European, Malaysian and Japanese stores right now.) The prices on the Tenga JP store place it around the same price as the Geo: ~$40.

Aero is twice that price where I live! I I am a little bit concerned about the shape because it looks like it would strap won’t be able to hold Aero properly. But I think I’ll buy one anyway because it sounds much better, more sturdier and lighter than Tenga Flip Zero. I’ll report back