Handy sleeve alternatives

I’m embarrassed by how much money I’ve spent on sleeves. The default sleeve is fine I guess. Somehow it manages to actually feel rough sometimes which is weird. I love the fleshlight quickshots, but for some reason they just don’t do it for me when in combination with the Handy. I’ve wanted so many different onaholes to work for me (they look so cool!) and they just never do. I tried all three of those new sleeves from Handy (Touch, Lotus, Lips) and that was probably my greatest disappointment because they were made specifically for the device. Eventually, I even put holes in the ends of the closed sleeves and they still start pushing me out of them.

Which brings me to this…
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803298141871.html
Yep, nothing beats this cheap piece of crap. They’re cheap, thin, and extremely lightweight. They’re similar to the default sleeve but longer, I think lighter, a more interesting texture, and a better “feel.” They never feel “rough” like the default sleeve does sometimes (wish I knew how to explain this).

There are a couple of issues with these though. The first is they get a big air bubble at the end no matter how much you squeeze the air out when putting them on. To fix this I put a small hole in the end. It’s not big enough to make it an open ended sleeve. Just a pinhole and it gives you the best of both worlds I think. At first there’s a small air bubble, but I actually like this because when I want to intensify everything I can just squeeze the top of the sleeve while it’s still on and now everything is turned up to 11.

The second issue is this sleeve is completely smooth. The strap will not stay in place no matter how you crank it down. Here’s my solution for securing smooth sleeves on the Handy. It involves velcro and a fabric covered hair rubber band.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I’ve tried these aliexpress sleeves also and find they work pretty well. Like most imported sleeves, if you’re a bit on the girthier side you may find them tight. The purple box one was a little rough but the other two were better. They are slightly thinner than the original and Gen 2 sleeves. The Gen 2 is still my “go to” but these are nice for a change.

dont have a handy but if i ever get one these onaholes i own are pretty good https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/newnew
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/gal-zanmai-thick-wrap-blowjob
only issue is the newnew’s outside area is a bit fragile but it would probably be fine with the handy’s straps

After owning a handy for a year I have yet to take the sleeve out of the little plastic bag, I only ever use full fleshlights.
I know they are quite heavy and can slow the machine down, but I don’t really have a point of comparison. Would be cool to have a lighter case for the sleeves though for sure.

I do have a few onaholes as well but they are quite small so I never tried using them this way

1 Like

Hello,
Glad to see we are seeing the same as explained earlier in my post, big disappointment with the LIPS, money thrown out the window, don’t buy!!
Yet by reading its description on the site they promise crazy effects…
And even practical for the opening at the end of the sleeve :slight_smile:

I will give you my feelings as soon as I have received and tested the two latest CORAL and PEARL novelties.

I’m starting to find very good opinions here and there on the TRUE-GRIP GENERATION 2, I may have had to order it instead of the PEARL …

Despite the 6 models I have at the moment the top remains the QUICKSHOT VANTAGE which I find the best

To be continued …

Wotcha!

Yea, so that’s pretty much the technique i used for the Suck-O-Mat when i first bought it, in that it slowly lets air in by kinetic action, and you need to squeeze it out to reaffirm the vacuum. It was this issue that became a problem when i initiated the Handy symbiosis with it, and why i ended up with the T piece, tap, and aquarium valve arrangement. Was wondering if you could fit a small length of airline and an aquarium valve to your sleeve, but it would be pointless, as it would be on ‘squeeze’ setting all the time. But that’s basically the principle. And now, when i use the Suck-O-Mat on it’s own, i consider the T-valved mod to be essential, why they never thought to ship it with that is a shame, because many of the terrible reviews the machine received would be moot if it had an on the fly adjustment for the vacuum, and some instructions about correct usage, other than “PuuT oN DIcK aNd wANk!!1!”.

Interestingly, that QUICKSHOT VANTAGE @Tinous11 praises highly appears to be a) something i’m looking for anyway, but more importantly b) the first half of a combination of sleeves for the S-o-M. You mentioned extending down below the S-O-M sleeve with a separate thinner sleeve to extend the
length, i’m thinking one could take a QUICKSHOT and add a sleeve to the upper portion. And weirdly enough, there is a sleeve out there that might do the job, the sleeve from the original Suck-O-Mat. This is an abortion of a sleeve, it’s hard, wide on the inside, and has no nubs at all, utterly smooth. It’s like sticking your dick in… nothing… it’s so boring… i hate it… i tried to jazz it up with some TPE forms on the inside, but it’s these experiments that showed me how clever the nubs are on the inside of the current sleeve.

But you could (possibly) force a QUICKSHOT up the open end of it, and maybe… just maybe… we’ve discovered a way to increase the number of sleeves available on the Suck-OwO-Handy symbiote by about a factor of ten.

FUCKIN’ A…!!!

Right… off to the lab…

1 Like

Hello,

Many elements :

To use the QUICKSHOT VANTAGE I remove it from its support, I take the sleeve alone, I find that this is ideal because it allows you to modify the tension on the penis as you wish by tightening the strap more or less tightly.
Gently at first, then a little tighter, then more etc. it’s great for playing.
So this excludes the possibility of using the QUICK CONNECT to add an element to the QUICK SHOT.
On the other hand I’ve never tried keeping the support (I don’t even know what I did with it anymore), I’m not sure if the strap opens enough to fix it.

After that it comes down to individual tastes. Personally I realize that after all my tests the closed sleeves do not suit me. I don’t know why but I appreciate it a lot less, and even less when the end of the sleeve comes crashing down on the glans.

What I love about the QUICK SHOT is when the HANDY goes down until the glans crosses and comes out on the other side, then when the HANDY goes up and the glans goes back into the QUICK SHOT. These are the two best moments that provide the most sensations, and the faster it goes the more deadly it is…

Once again we are all different and all have specific expectations, so everyone has their own tastes :):slight_smile:

But good luck with your editing, and if you go all the way I want pictures to see what it looks like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will this fit in the Handy strap? :rofl:

3 Likes

The Handy doesn’t like buns, you have to use the weiner all by itself.

2 Likes

Hello friends,

They have finally arrived, the two novelties of HANDY the CORAL and PEARL handles. Yesterday I only had an hour, so barely unpacked, disinfection and cleaning, then off to THE HANDY.
I must say very pleasantly surprised!!!
They are both very good, they offer different sensations, and it is difficult for me at this stage to decide between them.

• PEARL offers great sensations all over the penis, and being open it allows (which I love with my QUICKSHOT) to come out on the other side, which is fatal for the glans with each pass.

• CORAL being also open but above all shorter than the QUICKSHOT the effect is further amplified, when it reaches the very bottom the glans is completely in the open air, and the rise is fabulous.

In both models I find that HANDY has made great efforts to place the pins in the right place in the sleeve and that they are very stimulating.
Not enough time to fully appreciate them and make the difference, but pleasantly surprised by both models.

I would say first of all that PEARL is better for slow scenarios, where you appreciate the sensation all over the penis, and that CORAL is more suitable for fast scenarios when you want to finish with a max on the glans.

For the moment I do not give them a note yet, I need more time to analyze them well, then I will add them to my ranking.

3 Likes

If we’re actually talking about the same sleeves, I have to add that these are the same diameter as the Handy stock sleeve. They also have more stretch because they’re so much thinner. You would have to not just be too big for an Onahole, but also be too big for Fleshlights, Quickshots, and the stock sleeve to find these too tight.

We’re all trying to find the guy who thought it was a good idea to release the Oscar Meyer Limited Edition Fleshlight!

3 Likes

This was a nice surprise. If you are a bit girthier, I’m VERY far from massive, and I find most handy sleeve a bit uncomfortable after a couple minutes, or have to relube WAY too much. I got it for 28 on sale, so maybe wait until it’s cheap again. The rotating machine is ok, but it only goes fast which is kind of lame tbh, a little fun, but mostly meh, use it here or there for a few minutes.

The sleeve is awesome in the handy, retains lube due to all the surface area, easy to relube and holds well in the strap, tall enough to not make too much of a mess. Open ended and bigger (finally) so you can get less of that death grip jerk off feeling and more of the teasing slippery thing is the best way I can explain it. Good stuff.

1 Like

@losgrren I’ve been wondering about this thing for the longest time. Is there any way for the machine itself to work with the Handy?

You probably couldn’t just strap it in, I mean people are pretty inventive so I’m sure it could be done, but it would either be jury rigged or a hassle. It’s not heavy but still a bit much and the rectangular part would get in the way. The biggest problem is that it it only has one speed, and that’s fast, mostly too fast. It would actually be pretty decent to maybe even great toy if they had a speed selector along with the couple of patterns, that are all fast. That thing or something like it would be killer in the handy if it spun at like 25-50 rpm, but it’s more like 200.

1 Like

@losgrren Thanks for the input. My concerns were first the weight because I like to keep my scripts as responsive as they were intended, and second whether there was a secure way to attach it to the Handy. I have velcro on the slide of my Handy so potentially I could add velcro to the side that touches the slide, add more velcro to the side that touches the strap, and then extend the strap to fit all the way around. I think these things are cheap enough on Aliexpress that someone, or even myself, might take a crack at finding a solution to reduce the speed. Of course, if they weight’s too heavy there may be no point. Would you be able to give us the weight of yours?

Do you still find coral sleeve more stimulating? and better than quick shots?

Hello,

If you go back further in the subject you will see that I gave marks out of 10.

CORAL receives an 8.5/10 and is second in the ranking on my 8 sleeves.

I confirm what I wrote:
I would say first of all that PEARL is better for slow scenarios, where you enjoy the feeling all over the penis, and that CORAL is more suitable for fast scenarios when you want to end up with a max on the glans.

But to this day I stay on my QUICKSHOT VANTAGE

1 Like

Those quickshots can you use it with the standard strap of the handy?

No. In the Handy pro strap, it fits but not much margin.