Handy sleeve alternatives

I’ve already got an QS Riley, so I will give that a try. The double idea sounds nice. Gonna pick up a turbo or Mia to couple it with.

Note though, since the casings are smooth, and 2 quickshots is still a bit of weight, you want to be sure that these cant slide out.

A single quickshot can be removed from the case and the way the sleeves are made work very good with the strap of the handy, and is very similar in weight. The double quickshot system might work similar to the FL pilot on that (main diffirence is still the middle section which might stimulate less and give a more distinct double contact point)

But in the end, you can only know when you experiment, and doing that is in the end worth it for the most optimal experience

1 Like

Aye. That’s a good point. Already upgraded the band of the handy for more grip.

Gonna look for a way to better secure the case. Maybe adding some velcro to it will help.

I think I ended up throwing away the Lotus because it was so tight it was painful. If you go for 3 hour sessions that thing is terrible for it. The Lips is good, stays warm, suction is just right, and you have a tongue sensation. I do wish it had more bumps on the inside though.

3h is on that a very long time, that can always throw things off in what works well. It might have been that for for example 30min sessions it would have been excelent.

It often doesnt help that the lotus has an easy air trap and tries to push you out. That alone demands the user to keep a certain focus, and requires relubing more often.

I did make a minor cut in the top of the sleeve to allow trapped air to escape which made the sleeve better on that. And as a bonus effect it now has better suction which also helps preventing your dick from being pushed out (and indirectly probably even helps at keeping it hard). And yes, this means that it could potentialy leak fluids out (so far it hasnt realy done that, but thats prob just luck with the cutting there)

But its tightness makes it a quite inconvenient sleeve to use, and of the 3 its for that reason the most likely one to be disliked. But that doesnt realy mean its bad, its just a diffirent taste.

And while the lips has something to mimic a tongue, it realy doesnt feel like a tongue at all. Its just some amplified texture at 1 of its sides, and thats it. I would just call it a frenulum teaser instead. The real feature is still its narrow section being at a more convenient place (and that narrow section is at the same strength as the lotus from my experience).

The one i use most is the gen2 though, its just the most generic sleeve, and because it has no focal point makes it a bit less intense than the lips. Lotus if it wasnt as tight as it is now could have easily taken that place. Now i only use it if i just want variation (for which it does fine).

Guess I’m on topic since I’ve tried the double quickshot system with the Handy for the first time today. To be specific a quickshot Vantage and a Riley. I mostly tested 2d and VR blowjob scenes - so slow to mid speed. The Handy had no trouble handling the weight at that speed range and the quickshot combo made for a pretty unique experience. Even though I’m average sized the Riley (pussy side) kept sucking in air which was a very welcome bonus.
As someone who’s used to a single sleeve setup, the two quickshots + cases + connector make for quite the juggernaut and I occassionally felt the need to hold the upper end while it’s moving, just to be safe. I also had to wrap a paper towel around it to prevent it from slipping out of the grip band.
So I’d say for a first time a little bit too much trouble than it was worth but it’ll probably get better with some practice.
Overall it was really great when it worked and really annoying when it didn’t (especially once you’ve gone flacid).

It does have a lot of potential though. I think it could be amazing with a quickshot that has a really stimulating entrance since it would constantly tease the glans.

To people using the Tenga spinner, how are you getting it to work? For me anytime it tries to do more than a half stroke the inner coil provides too much resistance. Basically makes everything stop halfway down at most…

1 Like

the original soft open ended one (left) was the best.

they have discontinued it :slightly_frowning_face:. if anyone knows where i can still buy those open ended ones i would love a pointer or something close to it.

i do plan to try the new open ended ones (coral and pearl) when i get cash to buy them

I have been using Handy with Fleshlights and it works great. If you’ve already got one, all you need is an adapter, which is pretty easy to get 3D printed.

Seems a little heavy on the thing, but I’ve never had issues. Removing the cap helps.

New Emily Willis Quickshot just released: Autumn Falls Quickshot™ – Fleshlight EU

Looks kind of interesting.

I tossed mine, thought it had way too much and boring texture. Like many sleeves just a bunch of bumps.

After looking at some of the sleeves in this thread and checking the Handy recommended weight information, I placed an order for the two sleeves below. I’ve been using them for a few weeks as my main Handy sleeves, and they have easily become my new favorites. I like that there are different entries for different sensations. The Handy moves them with no issues, even with fast scripts. I’ve read that onaholes can be too tight for people with above average girth, but I have not had those issues with these sleeves.

1 Like

Just want to say that I recently got the Autumn Falls Quickshot as my first non handy branded sleeve and it’s so much better than any handy sleeve I’ve tried. I went back to use a handy sleeve and it just wasn’t as good. I highly recommend and I’m sure the other quickshots are good too will probably be buying more at some point. I am still looking for a good sleeve for long sessions, but that’s probably up to me to experiment with.

Any chance to order them in europe?

I think they ship worldwide! They ship from Japan; I thought they would take weeks to get to me, but they arrived in 4 or 5 days.

1 Like

Wondering who else would like to see a natural textured sleeve? There’s no shortage of nubs, ribs, and bumps used to give a sleeve texture. What I’m proposing is a subtle natural feeling texture. Ona hole offers something like this, but I’ve found there sleeves don’t work so well with the handy.

Note the texture used to add detail to the vagina.

Using this same technique to texture the canal of the sleeve.

A great implementation of this would be a mouth simulator. Smooth on the roof of the sleeve, with a texture on the bottom half.

What do guys think?

3 Likes

I speak for myself but I think the texture on the opening is more for visual stimulation as I don’t expect I would feel much sensation from the added texture there. However, I am totally all for a less stimulating sleeve that is not just nubs and bumps, as often I need to flip the base handy sleeve inside out in order get through a video. I like your idea about having one side smooth and the other textured as it gives the users options to where they want more stimulation.

I recently bought the Tenga Spinner Soft Pixel, and the rating indicated it was the lowest stimulation but it was still a lot for me. I have read the Handy Lotus sleeve should also less stimulating, so I’m looking forward to trying that.

It would need 3 more features:

• Generate heat
  • Allow self lubrication
  • Versatile movement

The heat part is needed as that gives extra sensation and makes it noticed better. The versatile movement is however going to be the most noticed (and is also the most difficult to achieve as patterns are complex).

But the last one: self lubrication. It might sound simple. But the key here is to barely have enougn lubrication going on, yet enough to not cause friction to resist too much. And the lube used even matters here (for a tongue it must be a thin lube). And this means 2 lube types: Actual lube and water. The water is needed to refesh the lube and dillute it again after its about to try up. With a good system you barely need actual lube as the water can maintain a good level for a long time.

It would be great if it could be made though. And i think that some of these things can already be made (but for some reason simply just arent)

Self heating would be a tuff one, do to the need of a power source. The same goes for self lube. A pump with a power source would be needed.

I also use the lube water combo, can’t be beat IMOP. A simple solution you might try, and this is something I do. Rinse the sleeve with warm water before use, but don’t dry the inside. Leaving it wet adds the water side of the lube, and you don’t loose any heat from the warm water rinse.

The OSR2/SR6 have modules for heating and lube.

1 Like